Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Solace

I'm ashamed that I'm barely human
I'm ashamed that I don't have a heart you can break
I'm just action and other times reaction

Solace stared out at the vast mass of water out in front of him. All throughout his life he had heard stories of expanses of water this big, but never before had he actually seen it for himself. Now all that expanded out in front of him was water that simply seemed to go on forever. It was a simply captivating sight, and in all of his travels over the years he had never seen anything like even remotely comparable to this.

He also had wandered from his ‘home’. Ever since joining, it seemed like the herd was simply falling apart, and he needed to get away from the stress of it all. Still being a stranger always made him feel awkward, while all those around him mourned for the losses.

Off in the distance, he could see the sun beginning to rise. Perhaps this was symbolic of what was in store for his herd in the future, but Solace just couldn’t be sure. “I’m getting to sympathetic,” he grumbled to himself while shaking his head. It was ridiculous how sentimental he was getting toward a herd where he was still a foreigner. Not only that, he had proven himself to be incredibly useless, the wounds on his body had proved that.

What was he thinking joining a herd of warriors? Many associated his potential just with his size, even he himself had confidence in his ability by his size. Now, he got his ass kicked and a part of a family that was crumbling a part. Maybe it was time for him to change, time for him to stop trying to live life in the background. After all, how he managed to get through life is to simply remain invisible, and just keep on moving forward. Was that a healthy life to maintain? In the end, has it proven itself to be worth it?

A long sigh escaped from Solace’s nostrils. He was feeling rather sore for being stupid enough to wander all the way out here. His wounds were still rather fresh from his spar, and truly it was foolish for him to wander so far with his wounds still. Yet, he still found it to be a refreshing to wander his way here. It had allowed himself to just simply think.

Solace walked toward the water and got in up to the top of his hooves. He had no intentions of walking into the water, instead he simply started walking. The water made a sloshing noise, and created small splashes with each step he took. He wasn’t sure how long had passed before he stopped, his gaze turned out toward the horizon. Solace gave out another sigh as he simply watched the sun beginning to rise.

“I think for the first time in my life, I feel completely lost and unsure.” He muttered to himself. This land had sent him for a complete and utter tail-spin, and he wasn’t sure what to do with himself anymore. Inside of him something was starting to change, what exactly he didn’t know.

"Speech”
Any characters are welcome.

Messages In This Thread
To Feel Lost - by Solace - 09-24-2013, 01:05 AM
RE: To Feel Lost - by Romani - 09-24-2013, 11:49 AM
RE: To Feel Lost - by Solace - 09-24-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: To Feel Lost - by Romani - 09-25-2013, 02:55 PM
RE: To Feel Lost - by Solace - 09-25-2013, 09:41 PM
RE: To Feel Lost - by Romani - 09-29-2013, 04:57 AM
RE: To Feel Lost - by Solace - 09-30-2013, 07:02 PM