Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Solace

I'm ashamed that I'm barely human
I'm ashamed that I don't have a heart you can break
I'm just action and other times reaction

Solace listened to the mare as she spoke in reference to the sun. A trial? He would not know, he hadn’t been in this land long enough to understand how their god’s work. A test that would bring endless darkness upon the land sounded a bit cruel to him. But what would he know anyway? He wasn’t a god, and there was no denying the fact he loved being mortal. Having an endless life that held so much responsibility sounded miserable.

In response to Romani’s words he merely nodded. It wasn’t like he was the chatty type either. Body language always communicated his point just fine. This was definitely one of those times. His gaze rested upon her as she spoke as to what brought her to this place. His ears perked forward and he looked a bit surprised and intrigued at the same time. The troubled expression that crossed her face didn’t surprise Solace in the slightest. He couldn’t imagine himself being captured for so many months. This also told him that perhaps this mare was of some kind of importance, if a creature were to go o far as capture her.

“I do not think I can imagine the joy you’re feeling at this present moment.” He paused for a moment. “And I can imagine how such an event could cause you to come to this place… It has such a powerful yet soothing atmosphere to it.” His gaze drifted out to the waves as they lapped up against the shore. Very rarely did Solace feel small, but in comparison to the expanse of water before him.

Then Romani asked him a question. What was he doing here? And yes, he was indeed troubled. Mostly troubled by is own thoughts and insecurities, and the fear of choosing the wrong path. “I came out here to think.” He paused for a long moment. Should he speak more to this mare about his herd’s weaknesses? Well, if he kept things vague enough and just discussed what was going on with himself it wouldn’t hurt.

“I was a solitary creature before entering Helovia,” Solace began, And I guess the instinct to be with a herd got the better of me… I accepted an offer to a home that appears to be falling apart.” Once again he paused. “I am but a stranger to this home, and have found myself questioning whether my choices were wise. But I have no desire to abandon it like so many have, and I fear I do not have much to offer this home. That was probably far more than you wanted to know.”

He flicked his long tail and gave out a long sigh. “I must ask you, how can you seem so at peace after everything you’ve gone through? I don’t think I could walk about, approaching strangers had I been taken captive.”

"Speech”

Messages In This Thread
To Feel Lost - by Solace - 09-24-2013, 01:05 AM
RE: To Feel Lost - by Romani - 09-24-2013, 11:49 AM
RE: To Feel Lost - by Solace - 09-24-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: To Feel Lost - by Romani - 09-25-2013, 02:55 PM
RE: To Feel Lost - by Solace - 09-25-2013, 09:41 PM
RE: To Feel Lost - by Romani - 09-29-2013, 04:57 AM
RE: To Feel Lost - by Solace - 09-30-2013, 07:02 PM