the Rift

don't you pin your heart on my sleeve.

Noise Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

N O I S E

"The Cyborg Says:....spaceballs!"

Ahhh, fresh air and freedom. The breeze against his green LEDs, the ruffling of his glow-in-the-dark mohawk. He feels so alive at this moment. Certainly, the creepy woods with the wobbling peeping-tom creeper zorlogs-only-knows-what THING was a good home for now. But he did rather bored just sitting there all day long. Mirage was a rebel, but a boring one thus far. And thus Noise had wandered here to the Threshold to gallivant about and have some fun with the new horses. They were always so fun to play with. Like Ryan Seacrest and his little-man syndrome. Except that they were mostly just making fun of him. Except, they didn't know that he was making fun of them. So, he supposed it was really just like mutual joking? Eh, glowsticks, the meth from the future was so much better than weed anyways.

So he goes along, looks about, and find a target. A strange horse he was indeed. He seemed to be tired and dirty, but not chicks fighting in mud dirty. No it was more like the homeless hobo dirty. Highly unattractive. Though that wasn't what was interesting. What was interesting was that the damned ragdoll held some sort of aura about him which suggested otherwise. Well, time to have some fun.

Liiiiiiiikkkkkkkeeeeeeee.....I like to move it, move it. You like to move it move it. We like to.....MOVE IT! Yes, he was legend, wait for it.....dary. Indeed. He prances forward, the 18hh cyborg, with his left metal half whirring quietly while his right, full side moved flawlessly. Giant hooves pounded into the ground and bulging muscles stretched tight his hide. Glowing green eyes looked out from their black depths as the robot grins at the stallion. Ohh, my preeettyy, hehehehe. -coughgiggleinhead- no seriously, he perks up to a friendly stance, dropping the creepiness, and utters in his deepest, Samual L. Jackson, Morgan Freeman, GOD voice,

"I come in peace, my friend."

Messages In This Thread
don't you pin your heart on my sleeve. - by Nevin - 08-06-2012, 01:37 AM
RE: don't you pin your heart on my sleeve. - by Noise - 08-06-2012, 03:11 AM