the Rift

[PRIVATE] Playing With Fire

Sikeax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Well, I think about now that I should be going back to the Throat, just so Daddy doesn't get too worried. The thought of him overreacting about me going out on my own for a bit makes me giggle, the smile upon showing my joyful attitude today. Sunlight was warm and cozy, reminding me of Adrixaura's womb. It's return marked a return to things before everything went crazy. I don't think you would of thought about it much, but it's a true blessing, because gosh, it's wonderful. Words can't describe the feeling that came when I woke in front of the Earth God's shrine to the Sun returning. My only goal at the moment is get home and make sure Dad doesn't go crazy waiting for me to get back there.
As much as the Arch is my original home, I can't get over the amazing feeling that comes with going to the sea. This place was where I met Amara and Kilichii, two kids just like myself that I'm never going to forget. The skip in my pace is followed with a soft hum, the herbs within my mouth sweet and bitter at the same time. Carrying them around was more of a calming feeling than anything else, and their bad taste is easily looked over. Truthfully, I don't care. The ocean has yet to come and try to take them away from me, so far they're completely mine.
Mine. Ah yes, all mine.
I make a mental list as of what herbs I need to get and bring back home, making myself useful for them. Miss Kri didn't need to think of me as an useless foal who didn't know what she was doing. I know exactly what I'm doing. I'm growing up, and becoming a healer. Isn't that enough for her?
The ocean speaks, saying something to me. My head turns towards it, half curious as of what it has to say. Everything about me seems to be strange, all of it leading up to the weird connection I have towards the Earth and Water. If I went up to Daddy and said that out loud, chances would be he'd stare at me, and then just walk away. He is a strange creature, though oddly, he and Adrixaura came across each other to make me.
Seriously, I don't want to know how that came along.
Everything falls silent for a moment, the new and fresh warm baking the air and making the sea more temptating. Swimming wouldn't be too bad, yet the idea goes flat as I remind myself of the herbs. Kilichii and I went swimming just a while back ago, and over doing it might be too much. My skip and a hop pace comes back to me, the tone hummed through the herbs bringing a song to the world. The herbs I've gathered aren't really that far, and I could easily get them together and leave. Leaving isn't bad, but who cares now?
Dad is probably off rupturing blood veins trying to figure out where I went by now.

Gone with the eastern winds, wouldn't you like to go too?

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Playing With Fire - by Sikeax - 09-25-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: Playing With Fire - by Feritas - 09-26-2013, 08:03 PM
RE: Playing With Fire - by Sikeax - 09-29-2013, 11:35 PM
RE: Playing With Fire - by Feritas - 10-14-2013, 06:56 PM