Aika-The New Mare

ShimmerWillow Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Name: Aika
Birthday: January 29th
Breed: Throughbred X Mustang Crossbred
Type: Pegasus

It was a eerie, misty morning that the dark skies opened and dark swirls of clouds and light made a small portal in the skies. The winds howled and picked up small leaves before rushing to join the thing growing in the sky.

Suddenly, something hurtled and dropped out of the now giant portal-a creature, with 4 legs, a head, a long feathery and fine tail, two giant folded and now helpless looking wings, and most noticeable, the weird markings on it's body. Whatever it was, it was spinning and tumbling and thrown around like a rag doll in a washing machine. It was headed for the distant horizon at hundreds of miles an hour-when suddenly it hit the ground, an a big, silent flash of light surrounded it, growing bigger and bigger, before everything went back to normal and everything vanished.

She stopped galloping, out of breath, when she neared the thresholds of a big forest with many other horses and creatures staring at her. She folded her great wings back onto her sides and reared, obviously scared.

She spoke in a gentle but firm voice that sounded terrified and shy.

"Hello... my name is Aika... please, I need someone to help me. Can anyone take me into their lands? I know, I'm unexpected and strange.. I'll explain my story later..."

*Sorry if there was anything wrong with this post, I'm new at role playing and not very good yet. Please reply if you're willing to take me in! ^^

Messages In This Thread
Aika-The New Mare - by ShimmerWillow - 08-06-2012, 08:24 AM
RE: Aika-The New Mare - by Andash - 08-06-2012, 11:07 AM