the Rift

[PRIVATE] The anarchy of the engineer and the general

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

[[Occurs directly after Psyche gives up her crown.]]

The engineer watched as the queen left, leaving the crown in the minds of the two stallions. Ulrik raised a single brow and smirked a little, amazed that usurping the throne had been such a simple task. All he had to do was let out the rage that had been building up for years now, and he was rewarded. Was that a cosmic message? Was the universe telling him to get pissed off more often? What an interesting thought. The gods were certainly strange creatures to give him such karma.

Ulrik looked over to the General and let out a breathy exhale, white clouds of frost puffing from his lips like smoke. The massive engineer rested his weight on one hind leg and looked out upon the valley in which they lived, sheltered by tall mountain peaks. They possessed the most ideal location if they were to be invaded, but the climate was dismal and rather grim, if he had any say in the matter.

That being thought, he wished to expand the reach of the unicorns further than their current borders, a similar goal with Psyche but one the mare had failed to accomplish. "I am an engineer, not a politician," he said firmly, mad, bronze gaze casting a sideways to Deimos. "As I have said before, politics undo me and I do not seek power but recognition," he clarified. "Recognition for our race and our superiority."

Ulrik paused. "Will you share the crown with me for a single day until I step down?" The engineer asked, smiling strangely. "I only desire the brief power necessary to purge the land and set us on a straight and successful course, and then, I fear, I must focus on my machines from the position of a mechanic once more." The strange creature gave Deimos a grim expression. "I will spar and win, to prove myself, Deimos - of that you need not fear. Perhaps, once I have earned a better title, I will gain one, but until then...."

Ulrik smiled. "Twenty four hours. Do we have a deal?"

BRINGING YOU ANOTHER DISTURBING CREATION
from the mind of one sick animal who can't tell the difference

Credits

Messages In This Thread
The anarchy of the engineer and the general - by Ulrik - 09-29-2013, 05:38 PM