the Rift

Accept me as I am[open]

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
[Image: parelia_as_a_winged_horse_by_silver_drea...6offiz.png]
Speech Thoughts

The trees were thick almost chocking to the mare. She wasn’t much for thick woodland like this, ‘But this is the only way in I suppose.’ She thought softly as she glanced up at the tree limbs. Her light coat made her feel as if she could glow in the dark, and that made her vulnerable. Subconsciously she pulled her valuable wings closer to her strong body. She took great pride in her cream and tea wings. She was clearly a cremello tobiano Arabian, but looking closer at her you can see the sturdy back and legs of a mustang. Her well attuned ears were pricked, and her delicate muzzle was up drawing in the smells around her. Her bright brown eyes gazed carefully around her body staying tense as she continued on her walk.

Panic was slowly creeping into the mare’s mind as she pressed on deeper into the woods. Her breathing quickened as her eyes started to widen. ‘Calm down you’re ok, you can always out run any danger.’ She thought franticly to herself. A sudden snapping twig set her off running hysterically through the thick trees. ’This is not a good place for a flying creature to be!’ Her voice screamed in her head as she loped through the woods. By the time she came to a halt Parelia was shaking with exhaustion and bleeding form several small cuts covering her face, legs, and rump. As she was catching her breath a song bird flapped calmly around the small clearing. She was captivated as her brown eyes followed the twittering, ‘Flying!’ She thought excitedly, “If this free bird and live her comfortably, I can at least walk through here.” Parelia whispered to herself taking a few deep calming breathes.
---------------------
Words: 292
OOC:; Terrible! I’m sorry it’ll get better!
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Accept me as I am[open] - by Parelia - 09-30-2013, 01:59 AM
RE: Accept me as I am[open] - by Artemis - 09-30-2013, 10:26 AM
RE: Accept me as I am[open] - by Artemis - 10-02-2013, 11:56 AM
RE: Accept me as I am[open] - by Artemis - 10-06-2013, 03:31 PM
RE: Accept me as I am[open] - by Artemis - 10-08-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: Accept me as I am[open] - by Arlo - 09-30-2013, 03:54 PM
RE: Accept me as I am[open] - by Parelia - 10-02-2013, 03:55 AM
RE: Accept me as I am[open] - by Arlo - 10-06-2013, 11:08 AM
RE: Accept me as I am[open] - by Parelia - 10-06-2013, 02:28 PM