the Rift

[OPEN] the one who creeps in corridors &&..

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
A quiet voice. It trickles into the wind, allowing it to spin through the trees and weave into my ears. I remember the treble chords, but only vaguely. It is the words themselves that trigger the memory lurking in my cranium. Arlo's recruit - Circuta. The mare who had dawned Eris and I 'queens' and nicknamed us Goddesses. Oh, how amusing that thought was to me.

Carefully, I allow my hooves to carry me closer and closer. I wind through the trees, glass flints careful not to splash in the muck of the marsh that has dragged many bodies back into their depths. This is my home, and mere feeling has allowed me the ability to wander through here without so much as a worry as to how I might exit this forest. I seem to know my way around, and the low mists from the heat of Tallsun has begun to swirl around my hooves.

It does not take long for me to pull myself from the shadows and into the center of marsh, where this mare is located. "Circuta." I say, my voice twirling around through the marsh air as my frame becomes visible in the small rays of light. And then, my eyes lock onto her frame. Injuries seem to be scattered across her frame. Hair singed in patches and burns upon her flesh. "Was this a training battle? Or a skirmish that the Asylum needs to take revenge for?" I question, a bit of anger flitting through my voice at the thought of someone attacking one of members who was under my care.

Quieltly, I forced my temper to fall back down - the only emotion I had ever felt - and then I looked back to the mare, "You need a healer. And you will receive one soon. Reizend will tend to those burns as soon as this conversation is done. Why do you seek our presence, frauline?" I say, looking up at the much taller mare as I held my frame.

If this was not from a training spar, there would be hell to pay...

357 words
Sorry it sucks :| speed posting
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
the one who creeps in corridors &&.. - by Circuta - 09-30-2013, 04:20 AM
RE: the one who creeps in corridors &&.. - by Seele - 10-04-2013, 11:35 PM
RE: the one who creeps in corridors &&.. - by Nicodemus - 11-07-2013, 07:32 PM