the Rift

[OPEN] the one who creeps in corridors &&..

Circuta Posts: 100
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 Buff: NOVICE
Rhawon :: Siberian Tiger :: None aeolle

She doesn't have to wait long. The black, bloodied stain bodice and clown-painted face of one of her queen's emerges into her sight.
Glass hooves and all, she recognizes the slightly shorter frame as the Jester one, though the Vermilion Queen has not yet entered the
circle of her thoughts. The shade assumes she will see the blood and ice woman soon, though she feels not that it is
proper to ignore her current queen whilst she awaits the other's presence as well. A slight downwards angle of her crown in a note of greeting and respect,
she listens to what the queen sings.
The greeting begins with her name, and then as the Jester takes note of her injuries a small murmur of anger
trickles as water through her vocals. A little smile flits across her maw, it is strange, strange
and confusing for her to be in the midst of a family that seems to care. In their own, insane, odd rituals,
they seem to care. It's something she has never known, not once in her life, and she grips the notion with an almost fearful bite. She doesn't want to lose this,
this care, and maybe she allows her orbs to soften. A bit, just maybe.
Then the shields return.

The queen promises her healing soon, by the name of Reizend. A question, a curious beckoning for her
reasons to extend her lyrics in search of the jester and the vermilion queens.
It is then that the shade speaks, her voice quieter now, though the lyrics are still
placed with elegance.
"My queen, A mere training battle. Do not fret."
Her words echo against the gnarled dryads, a hum.
"I wish to further the Asylum's branches, Jester queen. I wish for a duty, a purpose,
to extend my abilities for our family."

She wants a job, a contract, so that she does not laze her bodice in the
depth's of the forest. She wants to aid the people, to do good, to be one of them.
She wants to gather a name for herself, to be worthy of entering this
family.
To prove herself. She hopes the Jester queen will understand her riddles, even as her lyrics fade into the darkness.

Messages In This Thread
the one who creeps in corridors &&.. - by Circuta - 09-30-2013, 04:20 AM
RE: the one who creeps in corridors &&.. - by Circuta - 10-06-2013, 08:24 PM
RE: the one who creeps in corridors &&.. - by Nicodemus - 11-07-2013, 07:32 PM