the Rift

[OPEN] the one who creeps in corridors &&..

Nicodemus Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

This marsh has covered me in a filth that cannot be describable. Something sickly, with death in every particle. The stench is beyond belief and I somewhat feel at home here. Trailing through the rough patches and finding myself lost. It is not homely but certainly something I can grow accustom too, and I have for a matter of fact. Spending the better half of my solitude since I've arrived in this swampy place. I haven't seen life in quite some time although tonight the air is bitter sweet with that of something familiar. A mare. No wait, more than one. Tonight I have company.

So I trail off, forward in motion, slow with hair sludging in the water behind me. The sounds are that of rippling water but with little volume. I creep in behind a few trees. Listening closely to their conversation. At first I have no clue what is being discussed, then a word enters my triangular radars... one I remember very well. Upon being interrupted by a mare and stallion of this Asylum this mare of blood brown and white. Though I am somewhat slightly amused by the ongoing conversation. The reason? There isn't one. But I continue to stand here. Waiting for some sort of acknowledgement, perhaps to surprise them. Who knows.

[ooc- I originally had him planned to be in the Asylum but my Threshold thread died. So you can just jump at him as you please lol.]

Nicodemus

what its like

Messages In This Thread
the one who creeps in corridors &&.. - by Circuta - 09-30-2013, 04:20 AM
RE: the one who creeps in corridors &&.. - by Nicodemus - 11-07-2013, 07:32 PM