the Rift

[OPEN] the one who creeps in corridors &&..

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
She listened, and I was glad - or at least I was of the utmost certainty that I would have been glad had I the ability to truly feel such useless emotions. It was one thing that I felt raised me above the rest, and I was definitely certain that I was the correct one to have been rid of such horrid pulls in nature. She said I should consider it done, and with one nod I lay the subject to rest. I knew she would do as she was told - I knew that we would gather intelligence from her soon enough.

But the meeting was not a quiet one. No, apparently someone else had stumbled into the lair of horrors and death that was our home. The injured seeker placed herself before me, as if the one with the burns would be more capable of standing up against a threat. I hold back a laugh as it bubbles in my throat, tilting my cranium to the side as I listen to the venom that spills from her maw. It is then, when she continues to call me Queen that I cannot help but to allow the tendrils of laughter to reach up toward the sky and flirt around the tree line.

"Sir," I say, allowing the words to drip from my mouth, "What has brought you to the depths of insanity and death?" My nostrils flare as I feel a gentle tug from his soul. Yes, it would be ripe for the snatching should he pose a threat at the seeker who still needed medical attention. No one would touch the family I had helped create - I did not care what was standing in the way...

And not all are enemies, mein kleine, Innerste reminds ever so chidingly in my head. And I must admit, such is truth...

317 words
omg it sucks, i'm so sorry, but i needed to get it up.
sorry for the wait, been fighting with muse and time
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
the one who creeps in corridors &&.. - by Circuta - 09-30-2013, 04:20 AM
RE: the one who creeps in corridors &&.. - by Nicodemus - 11-07-2013, 07:32 PM
RE: the one who creeps in corridors &&.. - by Seele - 11-25-2013, 11:57 PM