the Rift

[OPEN] A maniacs new love song.

Arlo Posts: 60
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16hh :: 6 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Stephy
a r l o

Hometime. It was time to return to the dingy, stinking mudlands that us crazies called home. I was loathed to even set foot in that place, now that my pelt had be given a salt scrub in the ocean, but then again, at least the mud was less conspicuous than the sparkling snow it was now. Camouflage was often useful in the mass of swirling souls and ghouls. I had been running for too long, for the asylum were the only ones who would ever understand my flaws. The crazy might not in full swing now, but it wasn’t to say that it wouldn’t ever be again. Especially given how close I had come during the introduction of the crowned beauty.

I needed to explain to my commanders my sudden absence, my apparent sudden attack of cowardice. It wasn’t fitting for that of a trainee warrior. That was something that something that still got my goat. I wasn’t a trainee anything, specifically not warrior, not with my bloodlines. It was insulting . I wanted to ask of my commanders what their plans were, what they intended to do with their clutch of the mentally unstable. What they intended to do with my particular skillset.. I deserved to know that at least. After all, I was the only one of us trainees who had even bothered to answer the battle call that took me into the fight with the nancy boy, Ulrik.

I pranced forward, carrying myself fluidly and with a sense of purpose. The sun had returned, and with it my optimism. I had a family, one who knew and accepted my issues, and not only that, but it would seem I had my crowning glory, I had Circuta. Not a sure thing yet, but certainly something worth living for. After all, she had pulled me from the ocean when nothing else would. She had prevented the abhorrents from winning, and if that wasn't something worth pursuing, then I don't know what was.

I wanted to be something, I wanted to make something of myself again, return myself to power, but for her, rather than myself. Perhaps it would ensure that I did things differently this time, as I was no longer doing them selfishly. But who knew? At least I was willing to give it a go.
I waded through the stinking mass of shit, towards the bit of marsh that the Asylum called house. I was careful to avoid the souls that lurked in the depths of liquid mud. As I made my way carefully forward I called out;

“Eris and Seele, my commanders. I wish for your presence, as I have questions for you.”

As I made it to the middle, I came to a stop. As I stood, I glanced around, looking to see who was lurking in the darkness. Hopefully nobody, bar the two I sought. I couldn’t be bothered with simple small talk right now, I was on a misson.

" "
Fugue
502 words.
@[Seele] && @[Eris]

&CROWS WILL FLEE THE SCENE,
AS IF TO REMIND ME
HOW LONG ITS BEEN SINCE I'VE SEEN A DOVE.

Messages In This Thread
A maniacs new love song. - by Arlo - 09-30-2013, 10:38 AM
RE: A maniacs new love song. - by Skywalker - 10-04-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: A maniacs new love song. - by Seele - 10-04-2013, 10:39 PM
RE: A maniacs new love song. - by Arlo - 10-07-2013, 05:15 AM
RE: A maniacs new love song. - by Skywalker - 10-10-2013, 05:44 PM
RE: A maniacs new love song. - by Eris_ - 10-11-2013, 03:15 AM
RE: A maniacs new love song. - by Circuta - 10-11-2013, 06:45 AM
RE: A maniacs new love song. - by Seele - 11-01-2013, 10:37 PM