the Rift

[OPEN] Should The Sun Crash Again

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: front_zps4943cf3f.png]

In these passed few months, I have changed extravagantly. I have grown more patient and more understanding. My personality has grown warm and I have grown an appreciation for the smaller things of life. I have grown more wise in this time. My black shriveled heart has been pumped up and my blood has begun to flow once more.

I never thought this would happen. I never thought I would change. I guess that's what happens when you get older though. You slowly begin to mature. I had brought Speirling out today to let her see the world in color. I had felt it wasn't fair to her to let her see just snow her entire life. I wanted to show her the Heavenly Fields and I also wanted to talk to her about some things.

"Speirling." My crimson eyes looked straight ahead as I stopped. I didn't blink. My ears stood perked ahead of me and I waited for her to approach beside me. She was growing fast but not too fast. She was already tall and she was already forming into a mature and headstrong girl with a compassion for the world. Which was good... very good. I didn't want her to become a rock... a soulless rock.

I simply wanted her to know that she would get hurt if she wasn't careful. If she didn't watch where she stepped, she would fall through and get pulled down.

imagecredits to dkjimagestock

Messages In This Thread
Should The Sun Crash Again - by Chemical - 09-30-2013, 06:22 PM
RE: Should The Sun Crash Again - by Speirling - 09-30-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Should The Sun Crash Again - by Chemical - 10-03-2013, 04:15 PM
RE: Should The Sun Crash Again - by Speirling - 10-05-2013, 07:47 PM
RE: Should The Sun Crash Again - by Blitzen - 10-17-2013, 05:36 PM