[PRIVATE] round and round [lakota]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
Ktulu
the Constrictor

Ktulu held her head up in defiance of Lakota's words. It was only recently that she had not been around the other mare and that was because she had left the Foothills behind. "You knew I was leaving." She said, her voice falling flat. "Why would I stay around the Foothills?" She supposed it meant nothing that she had continued to send Eytan to the Foothills to make sure that everyone was okay, mainly Lakota. "You didn't keep your promise." She then pointed out. "You promised that you would always be with me and you just let me go. You haven't even bothered checking up with me and I've continuously sent Eytan to make sure you were okay." In the end she guessed she cared more than Lakota did and it hurt her to think like that. The one individual she wanted affection from she couldn't get it.

The dark mare could only shake her head as Lakota went on to claim that she saw how much affection Ktulu had returned to Midas when their daughter had been born. Claimed that she had ripped her heart out, stomped on it, danced around it, and left. "You see what you want to see, Lakota." Ktulu said. She was beginning to grow resigned to the fact that Lakota was a stubborn ass and would go back on any promise that she had ever made. It was an extremely disappointing discovery that she could be so fickle with her promises. In the end she could not deny the joy she had felt that day when she had given birth to her daughter. "Would you prefer that I abandoned my daughter for your sake?" She asked, instead. Honestly, she could not recall showing as much affection to Midas as Lakota claimed she had because she had never been one for showing a lot of affection, especially when there was a large crowd gathered.

"I was trying to have a family, Lakota." She ground out. "Couldn't you see then that my family was falling apart around me? My father wanted and still wants nothing to do with me! My sister all but hates me! I was trying to make something that wouldn't fall apart and it did." She closed her crimson eyes and sighed as Eytan rubbed his head against her foreleg. "The only one that's stayed beside me through everything is Eytan." She said as she opened her eyes, resignation shining in them as she looked at Lakota.

"I cannot tell you what to think." She finally addressed Lakota's other questions. "And I cannot tell you what Midas feels. I only know what I feel, what I know, and who I want." She shook her head, visibly deflating under Lakota's scrutiny. She had made one mistake after another in her life and it was costing her everything she had held dear.

Another knife to the heart.

"I never said I was prolific in my knowledge of love, Ktulu. The only one I ever had was killed in front of me, and I was young and stupid then. I don't see why you're chasing after someone like...well, like me."

Ktulu didn't know herself why she was chasing after Lakota, so if the other mare was looking for an answer she wouldn't find it. Instead Ktulu sighed and looked down at Eytan, who stared back up at her with warm caramel eyes. "No one ever said love made sense."

@[Lakota]

"."

Image by ChaoticMelodies

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
round and round [lakota] - by Ktulu - 09-30-2013, 11:38 PM
RE: round and round [lakota] - by Lakota - 10-05-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: round and round [lakota] - by Ktulu - 10-06-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: round and round [lakota] - by Lakota - 10-19-2013, 10:57 PM
RE: round and round [lakota] - by Ktulu - 10-21-2013, 09:50 PM
RE: round and round [lakota] - by Lakota - 11-01-2013, 09:41 PM
RE: round and round [lakota] - by Ktulu - 11-03-2013, 09:07 PM