the Rift

[OPEN] ...And Something Else Deep

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
ranjiri
                                                   calmness is the cradle of power

“I wouldn’t be sayin’ it if you weren’t crying,”

You always did manage to find some kind of way to ruin a moment and you didn't fail to deliver did you, Ros. No, indeed not. You and your sudden reappearance and your harshness directed at me because I had asked you to stop telling me not to cry just ... it made me a little angry. I had been waiting for that anger to kick in since I saw you standing there grazing like you didn't have a care in the world or miss anyone that you left behind. "I wouldn't be crying if you weren't such a jerk!" I shot back and it was then that the temperament of my mother reared its ugly head verbally. My eyes narrowed and I snorted defiantly, daring you to argue against me, but we both know its true. You're a jerk.

I love you, anyway.

It was only because I love you so much that I still went to you and tried to hug you. I didn't get very far before I felt your neck hooked over mine and you pulled me against your chest. I could feel how strong you were. So much stronger than me. Sometimes I wonder if we were meant to be born to opposite parents. I mean ... Auntie Ophie is so sleek and tall and my mom is stocky and muscular. We're the exact opposite of our moms, but that's beside the point, I guess. Anyways, whatever anger I felt toward you diminished the minute you pulled me against your chest and I felt a little guilty for having called you a jerk even though I felt and thought it for a long time. It was easier to blame you for leaving than to try and figure out if I had done something wrong to make you leave.

Sorry for that.

“….I suck, I suck so much and I can’t help it, Ji. Could you handle that? Could you handle a fuck-up?”

"Stop it, Ros." I said as you insulted yourself. "Just...." I didn't know what to say and so I swallowed my words and just stood there pressing myself against you and feeling like I was finally home. I was confused, I'll admit. I didn't know what you meant by 'handling a fuck-up' but if it meant that you would be around I swore to myself that I could handle anything you threw at me, just as long as you didn't leave me again. "I can." I finally answered you. "I can because I love you, you dummy." You're my best friend. My sister. The other half of my soul.

Just don't leave me again.

@[Roskuld]

"."

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
...And Something Else Deep - by Roskuld - 10-01-2013, 12:37 AM
RE: ...And Something Else Deep - by Ranjiri - 10-03-2013, 11:54 AM
RE: ...And Something Else Deep - by Roskuld - 10-04-2013, 02:31 PM
RE: ...And Something Else Deep - by Ranjiri - 10-04-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: ...And Something Else Deep - by Roskuld - 10-06-2013, 03:16 PM
RE: ...And Something Else Deep - by Ranjiri - 10-06-2013, 09:35 PM