the Rift

[PRIVATE] Who is the Light and Who is the Devil?

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod

Torleik’s head snapped around, eyes narrowed to dangerous slits, shards of cutting icy blue. He had not heard this female approach; she could have been watching him for some time now, sizing him up, waiting for the right moment to strike.

Why speak, then? his mind offered and the stallion grunted in annoyance. Logic did not have to precede an attack. He had been in enough battles to know that. This female had asked a question, a question that offended him. ”Intriguing, isn’t it?”

“No,” he answered, his voice borderline harsh. “It is a blight. A useful element always hiding murderous intentions.” Torleik wondered if this mare was the same. She was an interesting color with what reminded him of the outline of a painted shield around her horn. “What brings you to this slice of hell?” he asked slowly. He had not moved, and would not move, a single step closer than where he currently was. All he had wanted was to visit the gods. His nomadic and loyally worshipful spirit had wished to make a pilgrimage and this was where he ended up. Mentally, he snorted at the realization he had ended up in a place that reminded him of the one time in his life his faith had wavered while on a journey to strengthen that selfsame faith.

Goddess, why do you test me so? Have I not always been yours to command? Yours since you touched my horns on the eve of my birth?

TORLEIK

"Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother."

[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is the Light and Who is the Devil? - by Torleik - 10-09-2013, 01:02 PM