the Rift

[PRIVATE] Who is the Light and Who is the Devil?

Seiren Posts: 43
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5
Adoptable

SEIREN

Your life means nothing to me.

Her orbs glimmer with the fiery reflection, intrigued by the stallion’s words, but bothered by his glare. Ears prick forward by the sound of his unfamiliar voice. Seiren was just like the fire, daring, but deadly if you got too close. At least she liked to think of herself in that way. The dark stallion’s grunt made her feel uneasy and she her ears pinned backwards in frustration. How dare he act so annoyed? She liked to wear a mask in which she would hide her emotions behind it. So, faking a kind smile, she bite her lip so that she did not bare her teeth. Flicking her tail nervously, in the shape of the crescent moon, the silver threads now appear tinted with shades of crimson and amber. Her attention lay upon this charcoaled stallion, but he did not seem to be paying attention to her. He just stared. He started into the endless fire of hell. But then she remembered even though he did not look at her after his pleasant, he did indeed speak.

“Oh” She hissed back in response. “I see.” No need to get snippy she thought to herself. But she bit her tongue before responding. To why he was being so agitated she did not know. It was not like she planned on him being here. No. He obviously was here for a reason. But the thing for her was, she did not have a home. This unknown steed probably did. Her dark orbs traced his body, examining him. “To an extent, I do agree that the fire has murderous intentions... It was a clever observation” Her voice was normal now. And this time she gave a true smile. Nothing too big, but it was just nonchalant.

“Do you really care, or are you just making small talk?” She asked plainly. Her orbs searched for his gaze once again. She wanted to see his eyes so she could tell whether he wanted her to leave or not. “But if you truly do want to know, I don’t have anywhere else to be, so I just wandered here.” She smoothly said. “Why are you here, uhm?” She questioned him because she did not know his name. She figured she would make up own name for him since he did not seem to want to let her know. Although he did not know her name either. "Grumpy?" Seiren called in a playful, but sarcastic tone. Grumpy, she thought to herself with a smirk. The nickname definitely fit the this tensed stag.

{Red I am so sorry that this reply took forever! :/}

@[Torleik]

Seiren talk blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

[Image: tablesei.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is the Light and Who is the Devil? - by Seiren - 10-29-2013, 04:48 PM