the Rift

[PRIVATE] Through the Eyes of a Child [Nao]

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod

Torleik awaited the little one's answer, giving a sort of shrug when she asked how long he had been in Helovia. "Not very long," he admitted. How long had he been here? A month? Two? A few weeks? It was incredibly difficult to tell time without the rise and fall of the sun and moon, though Torleik was used to watching the stars. He had kept some semblance of a calendar that way and knew that he had been here at least two weeks - when he bothered to look up.

"I can't say anyone has directly addressed the lack of sun other than to tell me it has been night for a very long time,". That was true. The most detailed conversation he'd had was with Faelene, the Basin's Thief, but even she had not given him more detail than a brief overview. He did not know when things had gone dark in relation to days or seasons. Torleik watched Nao's reaction to the sun's rays and inquired what was wrong, trying to comfort the little one with a touch to the head. She claimed she could be burnt by the sun if she stayed in it for too long, and this made him curious. He had never experienced such a thing. However, she mentioned her father, and Torleik recalled a memory.

"Your father is the Time-Mender, yes?" he asked.

TORLEIK

"So lost for so long to find to my way. I failed to follow, I'm out of place."

[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Through the Eyes of a Child [Nao] - by Torleik - 10-01-2013, 07:29 PM
RE: Through the Eyes of a Child [Nao] - by Nao - 10-02-2013, 09:20 PM
RE: Through the Eyes of a Child [Nao] - by Nao - 10-14-2013, 05:21 PM
RE: Through the Eyes of a Child [Nao] - by Torleik - 10-24-2013, 03:10 PM