the Rift

[PRIVATE] Ghost

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

“It’s easy to get lost at first. But, there’s always a way home.” Sure if you were anyone other than herself, she thought silently. If only the stallion knew how utterly hopeless she was with directions. With the jumble the played out consistently within her mind she quite often forgot certain important details that were key to the whole directions in the first place. If she was able to get out of her mind more often then maybe she might have a hope of learning this new land. Until that time she would likely be eternally lost and at the mercy of everyone she met. So far all she had managed to do was to get herself even more lost than she had been in the first place. There had been many moments where she had believed to be on the right path only for it to take a turn and lead her even farther from her home.

“I’m afraid I have no clue. But, I have acquired something of a natural sense of direction and I’m sure that, together, we can get you home,” Glancing up to Murdock's face in surprise as his words sunk in she couldn't understand why he would be so kind as to help her find her way. No one had ever been kind enough to do something for her in the past, what had changed? “If you'd like, I can try to help you find a path back to the Edge. If we start heading back the way you came, surely you will recognize something and you can find your way back from there.”

A smile played at her features at such a kind gesture from a complete stranger. Such kindness was something she was not accustomed to even in the slightest but it was such a nice feeling to know someone was willing to help. " I would appreciate any help, thank you." She replied gratefully as a feeling of relief swept over her for the first time since setting out on this journey. "I really don't know how much I will recognize as I think I have been walking in circles for most of today and the day before." She felt her cheeks flush as she admitted her bad sense of direction. It was funny in its own way as she pictured the route she might have taken, for all she knew she had already been to this place numerous times before.

Raising her head again she squinted her eyes to the fog attempting to remember anything that stood out in her memory, a tree perhaps or maybe some rock formations. Thinking back to her conversation with Apollo when she had first come to Helovia she could remember him saying something about how to recognize the borders. What exactly seemed to evade her at the moment but maybe she might remember if she didn't think about it so hard. The white fog was rather limiting to her vision making it hard to see much of anything and the cold rain was starting to give her a chill. Regardless of how she felt she needed to keep walking as she did not want to seem as some weakling that couldn't handle a little bit of rain. "I hope you have a better sense of direction then I do." She said lightly trying to joke around. "Otherwise we both might be lost for awhile or at least until you can fly out of here."

Shaking the water from her face she turned her attention to following the direction the stallion had indicated hoping that she didn't end up walking into something. If there was something out there she would find it, as it was always the way. She almost seemed like a magnet for disaster and quite often managed to embarrass herself. Maybe today her luck would prove to be different she thought chuckling softly to herself.

TAGS: @[Murdock]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: I apologize for the delay, work has kept me quite busy lately.

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Ghost - by Murdock - 10-01-2013, 10:08 PM
RE: Ghost - by Brisa - 10-07-2013, 01:05 AM
RE: Ghost - by Murdock - 10-18-2013, 10:56 PM
RE: Ghost - by Brisa - 10-28-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: Ghost - by Murdock - 11-04-2013, 08:16 PM
RE: Ghost - by Brisa - 11-05-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Ghost - by Murdock - 11-15-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: Ghost - by Brisa - 11-30-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: Ghost - by Murdock - 12-01-2013, 01:07 AM