the Rift

The Birth Of Pandora

Pandora Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 503d3n.jpg]

Pandora watched the other mare in silence as she speaks. I like you. She isn’t entirely sure how to respond, so she merely snorts. Then the mare proceeded to introduce herself, Lakota she said her name was. The roan doesn’t join the word game that began with Pan and the other unicorn.

Then Lakota began to speak once again, telling the name of the land and where precisely Pandora had wandered into. Helovia She thought to herself. Curiosity flickered into her gaze. This place already intrigued her. Then she continued to speak of herds. Pandora wasn’t particularly interested in the life with a group, she had experienced that before look where it got the herds. A hint of a smile crossed over her lips at the thought of the burning corpses from ‘home.’

Silently she watched the bear in disgust. Why would an equine associate themselves with a predator? Whatever bond was between the two, she could already tell that it was intimate. A land where equines can befriend beasts, already she could see what an odd place this was. She turned her attention to the other mare, to see if she would speak. When nothing came from her lips she turned her gaze back toward Lakota.

“I would appreciate some information about the land,” Pandora said breaking her long silence. “Any information is highly appreciate me. I’m particularly interested in what kind of places lie within Helovia, and what the inhabitants are like mostly.” She would glean as much information from the other mare until she was ready to embark into this world on her own. Maybe in the future she would consider joining the numbers of a herd, but she needed to focus on herself to the time being. Pandora had to forget her previous self and become who she was now. If she chose to remain within this foreign place, she would use it to build Pandora. To shape who she was and achieve the fullest potential of her new persona.

"Speech"*Thoughts*Action

Messages In This Thread
The Birth Of Pandora - by Pandora - 10-01-2013, 11:00 PM
RE: The Birth Of Pandora - by Lakota - 10-03-2013, 12:35 AM
RE: The Birth Of Pandora - by Pandora - 10-05-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: The Birth Of Pandora - by Lakota - 10-12-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: The Birth Of Pandora - by Pandora - 10-23-2013, 04:47 PM