the Rift

[JUDGED] A Machine for Pigs [Ulrik]

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod

He expected more of a reaction from Ulrik, yet he was not surprised that the engineer seemed to care little for his challenge. Torleik listened to the dark stallion's words and snorted. "You were handed the crown because Psyche had apparently reached her fill of your bitching at her," he replied. "And why not give it to the one who complains the loudest to see if they can do better? It had little to do with your fitness to rule."

Torleik's words were not cutting, nor bitter: they were factual and flat. Ulrik had been tossed the crown because Psyche was fed up with the shaggy beast berating her for her failure. She charged him to do better, then, if he was so dissatisfied. That was all. The mechanically minded unicorn's next words, however, gave the dual-horned demon a sense of dread. If Ulrik was only planning on ruling a single day...

Deimos. No.

An even worse prospect in the foreigner's mind was The Reaper. Deimos was the only other present at Psyche's abdication and Deimos was mad. Torleik entertained no hope that the deadly male was not power hungry and egotistical. Son of a bitch, Ulrik, Torleik thought angrily. At least Ulrik was a man who would rule on efficiency, productivity and a hard line - but handing the crown to Deimos?

"You would make a poor ruler, but Deimos will become a tyrant," Torleik snarled, spreading his feet a little wider in preparation. "The day is not over yet, and you are still lord. I challenge you, then, for your title, Ulrik." The rabicano stallion raised his neck and stood taller, looking for just a fraction of a moment like a proud leader should. "If you are half the man I believe you to be, you will accept."

[Ballsy Torleik is ballsy!]

TORLEIK

"Lower me down under glorious green. Eternity waits on a broken machine. Exit the soul in a vibrant white, leaving the shell in the dead of night."

[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
A Machine for Pigs [Ulrik] - by Torleik - 10-01-2013, 11:14 PM
RE: A Machine for Pigs [Ulrik] - by Ulrik - 10-02-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: A Machine for Pigs [Ulrik] - by Torleik - 10-02-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: A Machine for Pigs [Ulrik] - by Ulrik - 10-05-2013, 06:16 PM
RE: A Machine for Pigs [Ulrik] - by Torleik - 10-07-2013, 01:54 PM
RE: A Machine for Pigs [Ulrik] - by Ulrik - 10-07-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: A Machine for Pigs [Ulrik] - by Ulrik - 10-11-2013, 08:37 PM