Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Solace

I'm ashamed that I'm barely human
I'm ashamed that I don't have a heart you can break
I'm just action and other times reaction

Solace noticed eagerness appearing over his features. His ears perked up as a hopeful expression crossed over his face, and then she moved closer toward him. Most of all he felt a sense of relief that this mare was received his invitation positively. A smile finally appeared over his face. The mare’s enthusiasm was a bit contagious, and he knew she most definitely would be a worthy addition to the herd. There was no denying the fact she had the very spirit that was needed to rebuild his home.

“I agree, loyalty and honesty are the two most important values to me.” He said dipping his head toward her, the smile still upon his face. “Without those two, you merely ruin the opportunities for relationships.” He flicked his tail and glanced out into the forest. It was still morning, so they would be potentially be able to get to the Foothills before it got dark. Such a wonderful thought sight the sun was, this mare arrived at a truly wonderful time The rebirth of so many different places.

Thank you, Solace. I do appreciate this.

His ears perked up at her words and he cocked his head slightly. It was not out of confusion, but rather curiosity. Honestly he hadn’t expected a thank from the mare, he himself had given no thank you toward Apollo when he had brought him from the Threshold. Solace had never been the type for thank you’s though, even if he believed himself to be relatively polite.

“You’re welcome Autumn,” Solace said dipping his head at her after he pulled himself from his thoughts and dipped his head at her. “I believe you will get along well with Apollo, our leader, and I’m confident he’ll like you. Come this way and I’ll show you to your new home.”

If he remembered correctly, those were the very words Apollo spoke to him before he led him back to the Foothills. Oddly enough there was something incredibly satisfying about leading the mare toward his new home, perhaps it was the fact he was helping his home, or maybe it had something to do with the knowledge that he was providing someone with a place to call home. He turned his body in the proper direction and gestured with his head for her to follow, but he made no notion of walking until she began walking herself.
"Speech”
OOC//
You can wrap up the thread and then I’ll make the acceptance thread on the Foothills, where Apollo will come and meet Autumn and get her formally into the herd.

Messages In This Thread
It gets crisp in the fall [Open] - by Autumn - 10-01-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: It gets crisp in the fall [Open] - by Solace - 10-02-2013, 01:37 AM
RE: It gets crisp in the fall [Open] - by Autumn - 10-02-2013, 08:49 PM
RE: It gets crisp in the fall [Open] - by Solace - 10-03-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: It gets crisp in the fall [Open] - by Autumn - 10-03-2013, 09:48 PM
RE: It gets crisp in the fall [Open] - by Solace - 10-04-2013, 01:20 AM