the Rift

With contamination comes a fever. [[Graveyard, Azzaron]]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark
Catch your dreams before they slip away
Fighting strangers was an odd pastime, but who cared? I needed to practice in case I needed to defend my love and my offspring. There he was, a dapple bay with eyes as black as night. I pulled my head back, laughing. He looked so silly with his little cape and berry red legs. I didn't look as silly. I was draped in a long red cape, like a fighter of bulls. I grinned, my teeth flashing at the stallion. My cape was long and flowing, slanting to the side. I dressed as a military officer, but my body was painted with scratches and fake guts hung from my side. I snickered, my legs moving swiftly. I raised my head and laughed, looking at the stallion who was also dressed up.

He advanced, trying to bite my quarters. I threw up my hind legs, trying to jam his mouth up. His teeth were in my flesh, but who knew what he would try to do. He could get away with a few quick moves, but I could still twist and turn. I slipped away as he tried to ram me down. I glanced back, a grin on my face as I tried to slap him with a wing or my tail before moving away. I tore off my cape, tossing it to the side as the stallion curses. I laugh as he tries to free his cape, squirming.

I circle around him, a grin on my lips. When he frees himself, I propel myself away, opening my wings to lift me up. He taunts me, calling me a dodo. I laugh at his foolish mistake. "I am no fat flightless bird, silly boy. I can fly, and I'm not fat, as you can see. Unless you are blind, no?" I snicker, swooping down above his back and throwing my daggers down. I rose up, my large wings beating. If he hadn't moved, he might be slapped by my big appendages. "I am indeed part of a bird, but not a pure bird, as you might see." I rocket into the sky, shaking my rear as to taunt him. He had no spear mounted on his head, nor wings to chase me with.

So what harm can he do?

"Azzaron being pissed off."

ooc: he's wearing fake scratches and flesh all over ( which have berry juice/fake blood smeared everywhere ), had a long red cape that slumped over his right shoulder, but he tore it off when he saw Arlo's cape get stuck. arlo's blow to his rear hit, but he kicked up in attempt to slam Arlo's teeth back. he then tries to slap Arlo as he dodges Arlo trying to ram into him. He then flys up, swooping down to try to dig or grind Arlo's back using his hooves. Now he's just hovering above the ground where he taunts Arlo.
word count: 379 ( i swear it will get better )
Credits
"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
RE: With contamination comes a fever. [[Graveyard, Azzaron]] - by Azzaron - 10-02-2013, 05:55 PM