the Rift

[OPEN] Harvester of Sorrow [Adrixaura]

October Posts: 40
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hh :: 6.5 years
Blu
@[Adrixaura]

I awake with a cold ache.
I'm on the floor, surrounded by ice. It's brilliant blue in the dawn, a realization lost on me in this time, such is my confusion about my location.

I do not recall falling asleep, nor do I sleep lying down in most any instance. I especially do not remember this place.

Much of Helovia is unexplored by my, this is on purpose. I am a creature fond of the dark and the dreary, taking comfort in the must of damp earth and the enclosed sensation of towering trees. I am especially fond of warmth. Out here though, in this wasteland of frozen water, there is no smell, there is no cover, there is no warmth. There is nothing, nothing but death. Death and I.
For how long I'm not sure, but by the color of my pelt and the hue of my surroundings, not for long should wolves spot me.

I could do with some wolves of another kind, but my brethren feel much the same about this place as I do, I would assume. We share more than blood after all.

I struggle to my feet. My joints are stiff and my bones feel heavy, as if they have become metal after being frozen to the marrow. I tuck into myself, tail pressed against my rump and rump pressed near a wall to dodge the wind that howled eternally through the spiraling ice caves.

So long as it's the wind that does the howling...

"Death." I address the obliviated world, the embodiment of my dear friend. "There is more I must do, much in your namesake."
Must you kiss me tonight?
Surely we can play out this romance longer.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Harvester of Sorrow [Adrixaura] - by October - 10-02-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: Harvester of Sorrow [Adrixaura] - by Adrixaura - 10-02-2013, 10:11 PM
RE: Harvester of Sorrow [Adrixaura] - by October - 10-08-2013, 01:58 AM