the Rift

A Gift [Any God]

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Earth
Buried in Water and Earth

The God smiles, warmly, affectionately. He took quite a bit of joy interacting with the mortals who took refuge in the land of Helovia, even if they did not live within his homeland of the Foothills. This mare, who was painted with unique colors, seemed to take kindly to his company as well. He was glad for it. Underneath that now calm and demure face raged a spirit more fiery than his brother's, Father Earth thought as he watched her explain further.

A gift was something that he thought beautiful. The great stallion himself often gave gifts to the mortals, but normally they were not so quick to return the favor for each other. His heart warmed with this act of love, whether Xira was aware or not of what she was doing. "This Andash is lucky to have such a kind friend," he says, the voice of rumbling thunder. "I can reforge his wing, but I will ask you to collect the materials from which I will build." A little mischief played in the emerald eyes of the God as he watched her, waiting for her expression to change.

"I will need a suitable replacement for his bone, as well as something to make feathers out of and perhaps something like flesh upon which to anchor them. I work well with natural, earthen materials, but you may bring me whatever you think best," the God says, a sparkle in his voice. Let's see what she brings him. "Once you have the materials, you should bring Andash with you. I would love to meet this fellow, and fix his wing as soon as possible."

I wonder how she will think to reshape the one she loves.

Messages In This Thread
A Gift [Any God] - by Xira - 08-06-2012, 12:14 PM
RE: A Gift [Any God] - by God of the Earth - 08-06-2012, 12:31 PM
RE: A Gift [Any God] - by Xira - 08-06-2012, 12:49 PM
RE: A Gift [Any God] - by God of the Earth - 08-06-2012, 02:51 PM
RE: A Gift [Any God] - by Xira - 08-06-2012, 09:01 PM