the Rift

bleeding out

Antiope Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Apodis almost immediately seemed like a stallion that she could trust. But, she wasn't ready to take that chance yet. If he said anything that made her suspicious about him know her past, then she would leave on her own.
"It is my honor to show you the way. Think of me as your body guard."
Or not. A body guard would be nice for the princess, as she would probably need one just in case someone tried something. For example, if her Mother found her. The peg frowned on the inside and looked at the buckskin, and saw the smile on his coffee lips. He trotted a bit away from her and plucked the flower that she had laid her eyes upon earlier. The mare widened her eyes and almost stared at him as he turned around with the flower in his mouth.
"A flower for the Lady."
Antiope blushed heavily and stared at the stag as he put the flower in her silver mane, right behind her ear so that the blue petals laid behind her left ear. "Oh, thank you..." She whispered, watching the stallion - still blushing very heavily. It probably showed on her dark skin, which made the mare even more embarrassed.

Luckily, he looked away at the skies and the mare could breathe easier again. It was something about the stallion that made her feel like she could trust him, but that she shouldn't let him know who she was yet. His gaze turned to the mare again and she heard his worries about the coming storm. She fired off a warm smile at him.
"Lead me to your home and I will follow, kind Apodis."
She watched him start to leave and moved her legs to follow, folding her wings tightly to her body as the cold air started to blow through the trees. This storm would not be fun if they continued to stay in the forest.

"I don't enjoy storms much, kind sir. How far is it to your abode?" The peg asked the stallion as softly as she could. He seemed like he liked her, or at least enjoyed her company. This was good, and it was perfect since he had already offered to become her body guard.
Starting a new life here was a possibility that she would not turn down.

ooc: End of thread?
tags: -
wordcount: 392

"Antiope speaks."

Original coding by Aeolle || Picture credits

Messages In This Thread
bleeding out - by Antiope - 10-03-2013, 03:44 AM
RE: bleeding out - by Apodis - 10-03-2013, 11:25 AM
RE: bleeding out - by Antiope - 10-03-2013, 11:53 AM
RE: bleeding out - by Apodis - 10-03-2013, 01:22 PM
RE: bleeding out - by Antiope - 10-03-2013, 01:49 PM
RE: bleeding out - by Apodis - 10-03-2013, 03:34 PM