the Rift

THE IMPOSSIBLE GIRL , [open]

Circuta Posts: 100
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 Buff: NOVICE
Rhawon :: Siberian Tiger :: None aeolle

Warm indigo orb's flickered over to the huntress, listened with pricked harks and gently swaying
stance to the lyrics that filtered as rain water into her mind. The huntress seems to be wary of her,
and this both pleases and displeases her. The Asylum is her home, and any speech against turns her wine
sour and her tongue bitter. It displeases her, too, that the femme is so tensed by her presence.
She seeks no harm to befall the mistress, seeks no bloodshed on this eve.
And yet, she is hunted, not with bloodshed, but with a judging gaze of ice.
A gentle hum echoes from her throat as she observes the huntress for a few seconds, before
making her reply in the peaceful, still air.
"Have I gone with haste to question the requirements, the secrets, the hidden words of your family? My dear Goddess of the Hunt,
it would be betrayal for me to whisper the roots of my people in the open. I seek no war with you, Goddess, but the forest
shelters the eager harks of those who wish only our downfall. It is best to speak lightly of such things, Goddess."

The lyrics are gentle, not harsh, spoken with due respect for the huntress. It is not a fight she seeks,
she hopes the Goddess may tell as such in her voice, in the depths of the pools situated upon her dome. These words are simply to make her realize how prying her question was, how it was not her place to ask such in-depth questions of her family.

And then her gaze slides back to the rose, observes her, quietly. The spy can appreciate silence,
she can appreciate it well. It is then so that she watches the girl with mere curiosity, awaits her lyrics
so that she may find a suitable response stored away into her cranium.
The girl does not disappoint. She questions, and so with a soft exhale of breath she speaks.
"You needn't rush with haste, little rose. Prying gazes may seek, but dare not attack with three,
well capable enemies to concern themselves with. Nor, little rose, must you choose
either of the places we have offered you with kindness. It is dangerous to roam
alone in the wild, with those who would slaughter you for your presence alone. Those that would slaughter you in more
ways then physical attacks, but with magic used as their puppet. I am sure you may see the perks, then, rose, of being in the midst
of family. The protection of a family, the vengeance that follows if you are harmed. I am certain the huntresses family offers the same.
It is your choice, but you need not rush."

It frustrates her she must speak so many words in such short time, yet she understands it is nescesary. Dark orbs switch back and forth
between the two. Steady, but twinkling with the stars in their depths.
She waits.

CREDITS

tagged: @[Cancer] @[Artemis]
VENOMXBABY : MIDNIGHTSTOUCHSTOCK

Messages In This Thread
THE IMPOSSIBLE GIRL , [open] - by Cancer - 10-03-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: THE IMPOSSIBLE GIRL , [open] - by Cancer - 10-04-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: THE IMPOSSIBLE GIRL , [open] - by Circuta - 10-05-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: THE IMPOSSIBLE GIRL , [open] - by Artemis - 10-05-2013, 05:36 AM
RE: THE IMPOSSIBLE GIRL , [open] - by Cancer - 10-05-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: THE IMPOSSIBLE GIRL , [open] - by Circuta - 10-05-2013, 10:26 PM
RE: THE IMPOSSIBLE GIRL , [open] - by Artemis - 10-07-2013, 05:04 AM