Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Vulture
Heard all the things in heaven and earth
I've seen many things in hell
But his vulture's eye of a cold pale blue
Is the eye of the devil himself

I am still adapting to this new land. Even though I have chosen to align myself with the Asylum, my personal quest remains my sole goal in life. I’ve been spending far too much time upon adjusting to this land that I’ve forgotten my true goal. Frustration has begun to build up inside of me, and that is the last thing I need. My emotions need to be under control if I am to accomplish anything. Within this new land lies all kinds of potential sinners, creatures I must send back to the depths with their master.

I have wandered into a strange forest, but this doesn’t bother me in the slightest. The thickness casts dark shadows upon the ground, I always prefer being in the presence of shadow. Darkness can hide me, and shroud me. At times I wonder if standing in the shadows blocks the soul sight of the sinners. A snort escapes from my lips and I shake my head. What foolishness I am thinking. How dare I underestimate my enemy and it’s pawns. Thoughts like that can lead to my very demise. Assume the worst, and things can only get better than what you expected, my ‘twisted’ form of optimism.

My own pale blue eyes scan about my surroundings, curious to whether creatures shall step forth from the forest like Seele had within the Threshold. A snort escapes from my nostrils at the thought of the mare that had brought me deeper into this land. My interaction with her has been minimal, so I suppose passing judgment so quickly is unfair, but then again, when have I ever been fair? All people have shown me within this world is that they are out to get me, and prevent me from achieving my goal. Images of those who intervened with my destruction of sinners flash through my mind, their wide eyes as they met their ends, and I can still smell their blood. Those are lives I know didn’t have to be taken, but they had made their choice by protecting the servants of hell. My lip curls back into a snarl of disgust. Whoever could permit such creatures to exist deserved the same fate as the sinners.

Anger begins to consume me as I get lost within my thoughts of the past. Then his eye flashes into my eye. That menacing eye that knew of my misery, that could see my terror. I realize I have come to a complete stop. My muscles are tense, as I feel my anger pass they relax. I quickly glance over my shoulder, expecting my grandfather to step out from one f the trees.

“The bastard deserved his fate,” I murmur, every now and again I need this affirmation in what I’ve done. Everything that I’ve done is for the greater good of myself, and others. Even if they loathed me for my acts, I know in the long run I am saving them from a demonic ruler. Far too many believe me to be insane. Cautious? Yes there was no denying the fact I am a bit wary and distrustful. Cold? I suppose I could be at times Distrusting? Most definitely.

“But, I am not insane!” I practically scream it out. The volume of my voice surprises me and I feel a bit foolish, but it feels so good to let the emotion explode. So, I permit myself to scream it four more times before ceasing. I frantically look about, making sure no one steps out from the forest attracted by my sound.

OOC//
Anyone is welcome. Just be prepared to deal with a complete asshole

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Am I A Good Man? Am I A Mad Man?[OPEN] - by Vulture - 10-04-2013, 02:37 AM