Adoptable
[Image: 33lf0ao.png]

I don’t understand my behavior
This knife is my savior
My only wish is to be heard
I just don’t care anymore
One day I’ll settle the score with myself

"How do you know you are alone? Do you trust the forest with your secrets?”
My ears perk forward and I laugh. “Oh no dearie, I trust nothing and no one. Why trust a world where everything wants to destroy you?” The suspicion and aggression has faded from my voice. I still intend on keeping this mare at a solid distance and maintaining my stone walls, but for the time being I saw no solid clear reason to completely distrust her.

I watch her neutral expression, and I begin to get the impression this creature isn’t one for emotion. Those who can maintain such perfect masks intrigue me. Countless times my emotions have seized control and frequently break a stoic mask I struggle so hard to maintain. Part of me envies this mare’s control, it is truly admirable. There is a certain skill behind maintaining such an emotionless façade… Unless this mare isn’t just masking, I have heard of individuals who do not feel at all. What a dull life they must be living.

She then speaks again. Intrigue? That is fair enough to me…. If it is true. “I see. Not something I personally would do, but to each his own I suppose.” If she thinks I believe that is her sole motive, she couldn’t be anymore wrong. Only an idiot would permit intrigue to compel them to walk up to an angry stranger. I am beginning think that this mare is a complete and utter fool. I then watch her walk by me, not making any motion to stop her, not like I plan on hurting her.

My ears perk up as she begins to speak to me once more. “Fear me? Not many do at first.” A wicked smirk crosses over my face. Images of all the sinners that I’ve killed pass through my mind, all of them unafraid, until I ran them through with my horn. They became terrified when they were drowning in their own blood. Finally I laugh at her second comment. “You fear nothing? I don’t believe that.” My eyes narrow slightly and the smirk fades from my mouth. “No one fears nothing. There is always something deep down inside that just makes their blood run cold.”

I step toward the mare, but don’t get within her space. Circling her is pointless now since she is, supposedly, unafraid. My answers and responses I realize have been rather sporadic and random. But picking apart each comment one by one prevents me from opening the flood gates. Too often to I divulge strangers information. “You? I do not know where you’re insane or not. An emotional zombie, yes, but not insane per se.” My voice drops to a silence and I just watch her. Seeing how she will react to my comments, or if she will at all. “Or are you harboring passion deep inside? Is there emotion waiting to burst out?” I walk even closer to her, and get rather lose to your face. “Or is it your truly incapable to feel? Cause I don’t believe anyone is incapable of feeling nothing.” I back up from the mare and then lock eyes with her once again, my eyes challenging once again,but in a different form. “If you can feel, my little zombie, you may as well embrace it. For we cannot resist what is always there.”
"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Am I A Good Man? Am I A Mad Man?[OPEN] - by Vulture - 10-06-2013, 08:10 PM