Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
[Image: 33lf0ao.png]

I don’t understand my behavior
This knife is my savior
My only wish is to be heard
I just don’t care anymore
One day I’ll settle the score with myself

I continue to watch the mare, and I notice a sort of steel form in her eyes. I’m not entirely sure what to make of it, so, I don’t concern myself about it too much with it, especially since my focus snaps over to the questions she showers me in. Part of me wonders if she’s avoiding my own question by throwing more at me. Then she speaks again, and I catch her words. I know the feeling the mare speaks of. Even if I wanted to, I will always be an outsider, I feel this will be the case with my new herd even if I stay with them till my dying breath. It’s just not who I am. At least this mare may find some company in something, the only company I keep is myself. Which is mostly alright, but at times there is a small part of me that craves company. Maybe that is why I have stayed here and even bothered having a conversation with the mare. After a brief moment I pull myself from my thoughts and decide to answer her questions.

“No, actually I technically don’t live by myself,” I start. In a sense I do belong to a group, though I prefer the forest over that disgusting marsh they call home. “I belong to a group called the Asylum, but I have yet to truly form any ties there.” There is truly only one I have met from there, and that is the mare with the painted face, Seele. “The herd itself consists of those that do not feel unnerved by death. It is apparently for those that are insane. Even though hrdlife isn’t necessarily for me, I can benefit from the protection this place brings.” I have full intentions to remain unneeded within the herd. The lower my rank the better, I have no interest in responsibility for the other members of the herd. Power would only conflict with my only passion, and my only purpose on this earth. Part of me senses in time that the Asylum may conflict with my own personal goals, and if this does happen I probably will see to it that I make a silent escape. Seele doesn’t see me as the type that takes kindly to one just up and leaving, so be it though, I have faced many creatures far more wicked and intimidating than she.

“I understand that feeling. I myself haven’t ever ‘belonged’ and never will…” Internally I wonder if this is true. Deep down do I want a place where others accept me? No, I think to myself. Belonging means attachment, which merely leads to vulnerable points that people can use against me.

My ears perk up when I hear yet another question come from her lips. Ah yes, my name. After everything I have told her, my name would be considered impersonal. I’ve permitted this stranger to see into my thoughts, so I see no harm in a name. “I am called Vulture. How about you, what is it you are called?“

. "blah blah blah."

OOC//
It’s all good =)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Am I A Good Man? Am I A Mad Man?[OPEN] - by Vulture - 10-19-2013, 07:39 PM