Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
[Image: 33lf0ao.png]

I don’t understand my behavior
This knife is my savior
My only wish is to be heard
I just don’t care anymore
One day I’ll settle the score with myself

I notice the mare shifting about, but I don’t mull over it for too long. My attention turns from her restlessness to her words. She has interest in the Asylum. Huh, I did not expect her to even consider my group as a potential place to join. Then she refers to the members as patients, and I cannot help but laugh along with her. This is the first time I have actually laughed at something because I think it’s funny, rather than thinking it’s ridiculous. For a brief moment the smile lingers on my lips, bringing a warmth to my face that hasn’t appeared there for ages. It fades though, and my face returns its usual hardened expression. “I definitely believe that Seele and ah what was the other one’s name…” I pause for a moment, racking my brain. “Oh yes, Eris is the other lady of my band. They will most likely accept you. I personally cannot because I am uh…” Again I have to pause to remember what my rank is. “Oh yes, I am but a mere ‘trainee, which is of no bother to me, the lower the rank the better in my opinion.” I know many would disagree with my statement, for many power is their personal quest. But I have found a far more fulfilling goal. Power is temporary and can be taken in the bat of my eye. While my personal war has an eternal gain, each sinner I take is one less soul that the Sin has control over.

The mare continues to speak about finding meaning there. I personally wouldn’t give such depth to merely joining a band of those that call themselves psychopaths. I can’t get myself to rain on her parade though. I bite my tongue and don’t let the harsh words of cynicism escape from my mouth. Instead, I give her but a hint of a smile and nod my head. “Yes, perhaps you will find meaning there.” Then I pause, “The only way to truly learn is to experience it for yourself.”

Then the dark mare speaks her name, Ghost. It fits this haunting creature rather well. My encounter with this stranger has been altogether… Interesting. I can see potentially an alliance between us, but only time will tell whether or not Ghost is someone I can let into my world or not. “If you desire, I can take you to the Asylum, but if you’d prefer to find it on your own time, they reside within the Spectral Mars.” I throw out the offer, but I don’t expect her to accept. “Either way I think that you will be accepted with open arms.” I watch her, waiting for answer

. "blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Am I A Good Man? Am I A Mad Man?[OPEN] - by Vulture - 10-21-2013, 06:39 PM