the Rift

absolute. [open]

Onni the Illuminant Posts: 194
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 8 Buff: SWIFT
Lyhty :: Diamond Firetail Finch :: Sing Boom Boom!

Onni the Illuminant</style>
sunshine on my window makes me happy like I should be.</style>
The breathing after her feet eases, lulled by the melody of Lyhty and the receding pain inflicted upon his body. Onni lets a sigh of relief pass from her lips as she raises her head, looking toward the distraught face of Muriel standing a few feet watching.

The soft pink angel is beautiful as ever, despite the tears and the flurry of emotions racing across her features. The shaman recalls their last meeting, how she had stood as a protector at her side as the horned mare interrupted her breaking moment before the burned shrine of the Sun God. Now, the mare feels as though she is standing as a guard for Muriel's heart, which appears no less than a few moments away from breaking and spilling out over the loam at their hooves. Quietly, the shaman steps back from the black stallion resting upon the forest floor.

The painted girl finds her way toward the side of her friend, a sorrowful smile on her lips. "He will need to rest for a while," she says, her voice calm and quiet, trying not to rise over the soft tones of her songbird still loyally singing to the snoozing stallion. "His body screams of exhaustion; I would imagine he has not slept for a few days." The words are to keep the mare's mind occupied, lull her worries, soothe her heart, reinforce the idea that Leliel will be okay. He will make it through this tragedy. Reaching out a soft muzzle toward the mare's shoulder, Onni breathes out a warm greeting of solace.

"Where are you two headed?"

image credits
 just enough dark to see</style>
  how you're the light over me.</style>

Messages In This Thread
absolute. [open] - by Leliel - 10-04-2013, 08:33 PM
RE: absolute. [open] - by Muriel - 10-09-2013, 01:28 AM
RE: absolute. [open] - by Leliel - 10-20-2013, 07:51 PM
RE: absolute. [open] - by Muriel - 11-01-2013, 08:14 PM
RE: absolute. [open] - by Onni - 11-11-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: absolute. [open] - by Leliel - 11-12-2013, 02:20 PM
RE: absolute. [open] - by Muriel - 12-13-2013, 10:18 PM