the Rift

surely I deserve it [any god]

Viserys Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

VISERYS

merely this and nothing more.

The gods are the only creatures Viserys considers above himself. That does not mean he will come entirely humbly though; he believes that he deserves a...gift, after what he has suffered. After all, it was not so long ago he had a dragon by his side and the power to create flame. But the Usurpers had come, and through some foul means they had taken not only his family but all traces of magic from his being. Bastards, is it not enough that you took my kingdom, my herd?

Clearing his throat, Viserys begins his speech: "It is said that one may come here to pray, to worship...and to ask or favors. I am here for none of these reasons. I am here to strike a deal. Do I have your attention now?" He can't help but feel odd, talking to thin air, but no matter. Aerys the Mad King was known to talk to an empty room as well, and look at how mighty that stag was! Before...them.

Standing tall on the ivory pillars of his legs, Viserys continues: "I offer you my power, my wits, and my will to do whatever is necessary to reach my goals. There is no task too large for Viserys, the rightful King of Valyria. In return, I ask that you give me back my fire magic...or my dragon. I will not be so bold as to ask for both...although I would certainly not turn down that offer."

Viserys waits, certain that an answer will come.

Messages In This Thread
surely I deserve it [any god] - by Viserys - 08-06-2012, 02:28 PM
RE: surely I deserve it [any god] - by Viserys - 08-09-2012, 07:42 AM
RE: surely I deserve it [any god] - by Viserys - 08-10-2012, 09:35 AM