the Rift

surely I deserve it [any god]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

I'll never see any side of heaven
I'll walk for miles through a blazin' hell

"You're here to strike a deal?" His voice sounded from all around the stallion who was so bold as to approach his shrine and not pray or offer any kind of gift. Yes, he had the Sun God's attention, but would he really want it in the end? Flames shot up from the ground before Viserys, they twisted and spun together before dying out and before him stood the God of the Sun in all his fiery glory. "You dare approach my shrine and say you want to strike a deal. What do you think this is? I am no mere merchant!"

The heat began to intensify as the white stallion continued, offering his wits and power and his will. The Sun God snorted. "You waste my time." His eyes narrowed. "I have power beyond your comprehension. I know far more than you will ever hope to know. As for your will, I could shatter it easily and leave you as nothing more than a bone dry corpse in the desert."

Mortals. How he loathed them. They all thought themselves wonderful but if they were truly wonderful they would be gods would they not? "Offer me something of value!" He demanded. "Get down and grovel before me and then maybe I'll think about helping you." He stood there, eyeing Viserys and waiting to see if the stallion would do as he was told.

Messages In This Thread
surely I deserve it [any god] - by Viserys - 08-06-2012, 02:28 PM
RE: surely I deserve it [any god] - by God of the Sun - 08-08-2012, 10:16 PM
RE: surely I deserve it [any god] - by Viserys - 08-09-2012, 07:42 AM
RE: surely I deserve it [any god] - by Viserys - 08-10-2012, 09:35 AM