the Rift

[OPEN] The Other Half of My Soul [Earth God]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
A P O L L O

And how can you say that your truth is better than ours?
Shoulder to shoulder, now brother, we carry no arms
From everything that he had heard, Apollo expected some kind of manifestation, some etheral and almost unnatural event to happen if the God of the Earth decided to show himself. This was, after all, the very first time he had traveled to this place, this sacred homestead of the almighty. For a few moments Apollo waited, his eyes lingering upon the weathered surface of the Earth God's shrine, shifting from hoof to hoof almost nervously...

And yet, it seemed that his pleading words had been heard.

A massive, bulking creature arrived with wings of the largest span, gliding down from the heavens before elegantly landing before the black and white overo. Apollo's honey-brown orbs widened and lingered upon the form of the God, and in almost a clumsy manner of realizing just who he was staring at, Apollo dipped his head downwards, nose tucked inwards towards his chest in as formal of a bow he could muster. He would have bowed at the knee, but... Apollo wasn't that graceful, and didn't trust himself to not make a fool of himself in front of a God.

The God of the Earth, once standing upon the very ground of the embodiment that he stood for, began to speak, and Apollo's ears tipped forward in genuine interest, and a bit of surprise. The Earth God was... Going to grant him something so special? If he could complete a quest? The stallion's heart clenched almost painfully in his chest, and the guilt once more returned... And yet, the longer that he looked upon the God's kindly face, the more that the Merciful found his guilt slipping away.

There was no expression of 'detest', or 'disgust' upon the Earth God's handsome face. Just... Understanding. Warmth. Love. It set Apollo's mind at ease, and with the caress of the Earth God's words, the Chief's worries began to slide away.

Releasing a soft, subtle breath, Apollo lifted his head and nodded. Should he meet the God's eyes when he spoke? Or was he... Unworthy of something like that?

"My Lord... I-I cannot thank you enough, for your time, this gift, this... Chance." The depth in which Apollo spoke gave way to just how deeply he felt, at receiving such instruction and time. From a God, no less! "I will do as you say, and seek out these individuals... When I have learned all that I am able, I will return here, as per your instructions. Thank you. This..." The stallion sucked in a breath and felt tears prick at the corners of his eyes. How could he even begin to explain how he felt? No longer would he wander in loneliness, searching for someone who simply understood."... This is more than I deserve, your Grace, but I thank you with everything that I am."

[ooc: Sorry for the wait <3]

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
The Other Half of My Soul [Earth God] - by Apollo - 10-05-2013, 09:00 AM
RE: The Other Half of My Soul [Earth God] - by Apollo - 10-20-2013, 05:43 AM