the Rift

[PRIVATE] Life in the light

Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

"Onni" he repeated, the word sweet and gentle upon the tongue. It was a name that suited the beautiful femme, a soft word still possessing both strength and character; something the lady appeared to have plenty of.

"Oh, I am well indeed" he assured with a lopsided grin, half sheepish, half mischievous. "It's because of the mud you see, it does wonders for my complexion." A quick wink was offered the younger mare, and with a flick of the tail towards her that sent muddy stains through the air he started towards the river again - quite tired of the snarky comments about his appearance that Fajira bombarded him with.

It was almost with regret that the rover dunked himself in the flowing waters again. The skin did feel lighter and less itchy without the mud, but the cooling effect it had disappeared almost as soon as the water evaporated into the heat of the day. Some serious scrubbing was needed to get the muck out of both coat and mane, but as he eventually returned up to the pegasus Lace was a grullo once more. Silvery coat darkened by moisture, the golden scars on the back glittering and shimmering in the light of the sun, and in stark contrast to the silky white tassels golden eyes peered out at her from behind the blackness of the cobwebbed mask. Much time had passed since the first time they met. New scars had appeared across the metallic skin, the black brand in shape of a tree most eye-catching among them. But there was still no mistaking the health of the steed as he danced back to the side of the shaman, muscles rippling and swelling beneath taught skin and lustrous coat.

"There, I think that's a bit better" he laughed and stopped next to the blue-eyed dove with glittering beads of water dripping from the pale tresses. "I have to say, you look well yourself" he added, unabashedly running an admiring glance over her frame, from the neatly folded wings to the healthy sheen of the coat. "Dragon's Throat must be a good place to live. I haven't been there much my self - only once, and it wasn't a very long visit. Ordered a piece of craftsmanship from one of your forgers... but with all that has happened since then I suppose the request has been forgotten."

The finely chiseled head lowered and rubbed against a sooted foreleg, relaxed enthusiasm oozing from every movement made by the equine. He found himself enjoying the company and his own bright mood - something so rare that he almost felt ecstatic from the sheer rush of dopamine.

Dim vales- and shadowy floods-
And cloudy-looking woods,
Whose forms we can't discover
For the tears that drip all over!
Huge moons there wax and wane-
Again- again- again-
- bg - table - image -
BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread