the Rift

[RANDOM EVENT] WITHIN THE WOODS

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

"..Steal my what? Why dear girl, it isn't my box at all, now is it?" He advised her, with a chuckle and curious scrunch of his nose.

He paid her no mind, as she tittered her questions. It occurred to him that perhaps she was doing it because she was nervous - creatures often did that sort of thing around him. But then again, perhaps they were not used to have strangers bestow gifts spontaneously upon them. That was their loss though, really. As she finally stilled, his gaze returned to hers, quietly letting his eyes roam over her one last time - ensuring she was the one he had been sent here to find.

But of course she was - she had followed his invisible breadcrumbs, had she not?

"Alright dove. Though I must warn you -" and with that, his voice ceased to be heard by her eyes. Instead, it was a whisper -

-in her mind.

-this gift can be a burden to both those it is used upon, as well as yourself. Tread lightly, little dove."

With that - his eyes remaining locked upon her - he reached down, and twisted the key into the lock. Although he did not turn it, a tumbler could be heard from within, popping open. Removing his paw from the key, he back up a step, as the box opened of it's own accord. Within, was a glowing ball of silvery-purple light. It rose into the air, shimming and twisting as it moved towards Arah. Pausing for a moment, the orb suddenly burst into a thousand points of light - seeming to whisper the name A R A H as it dispersed, falling gently upon the Unicorn's muzzle.

[Congratulations! Arah now possesses:
:: [DarkxLight | Ability to use mind control via whispers into an opponents mind]
:: [Restrictions | Must have permission from the victim in non-battle threads. In battle this takes immense concentration and is difficult to maintain; opponent can fight against the mind control to a reasonable degree] ]

Messages In This Thread
WITHIN THE WOODS - by Random Event - 10-05-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: WITHIN THE WOODS - by Arah - 10-05-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: WITHIN THE WOODS - by Arah - 10-05-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: WITHIN THE WOODS - by Arah - 10-27-2013, 06:45 PM
RE: WITHIN THE WOODS - by Random Event - 10-05-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: WITHIN THE WOODS - by Random Event - 10-08-2013, 09:58 PM