the Rift

[RANDOM EVENT] WITHIN THE WOODS

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
A R A H

I never live in the past like the forsaken.

It wasn't his? Then who was it for? Frowning the ivory mare stared at the weasel creature that stood before her chuckling. He was such a strange being! The curious mare grinned sheepishly back once all of her ramblings had stopped, he did not seemed frightened by her presence. Hopeful that he would open the box to show her what was stored within, Arah let the silence fall into effect. His tones filled the air, he was warning her about something, holding onto his words she listened as his voice ceased to exist. Opening her mouth to speak, the Impersonator was of the mind to inquire what she needed to be cautious about…only…his voice filled her ears again. No, is wasn't from his throat that he spoke…his voice filled her mind.

Wide eyed, the mare stumbled back shocked, open mouthed and hardly believing what was happening. Arah did however heard the message that the Rook delivered to her mind loud and clearly. Tread carefully. A gift. The mare's startled eyes watched as he turned the key in the lock, the lid opened all by itself. The mare didn't quite know what she should do, impulse took over, she moved closer still to the box. What she saw within was truly breath taking.

Within the box, was a glowing ball of silvery-purple light. It's beauty could have been written about in tales, songs or legends. Only Arah was here though, after today she would have to become the story teller. The ball of magical power rose into the air, shimming and twisting as it moved towards Arah. This time the ivory doe did not back away, she simply stayed still not wanting to scare away this magical moment. Joy and excitement filled her to the brim, her eyes shone with the light of the orb. Pausing for a moment, the orb suddenly burst into a thousand points of light, it's brightness was frightening yet utterly exquisite at the same time. The points of light seemed to whisper the her own name as it dispersed, falling gently upon the doe's muzzle.

A warmness filled her, a slight intoxication took to her body. Within her soul the magic weaved itself into her. Shocked, Arah looked back to the Rook, her eyes and mouth full of questions. She would not ask them though, already today she had pestered him with enough of her verbal diarrhoea. "Thank you." Whispered the mare, the magic had finally made itself one with her, she could feel the power within her. The ivory doe was not afraid anymore by the creature or his looks. Only thankful and very curious. Laughing now Arah knew that she had to ask just one question, even though she had only just promised not to pester the poor creature. "Why me sir?" Asked the mare, her face was still lit up by a huge smile.

" "
484 words.
Sorry it took me so long to get a response up…but OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH! :DDD
[Drawing by aeolle]
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
WITHIN THE WOODS - by Random Event - 10-05-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: WITHIN THE WOODS - by Arah - 10-05-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: WITHIN THE WOODS - by Arah - 10-05-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: WITHIN THE WOODS - by Arah - 10-27-2013, 06:45 PM
RE: WITHIN THE WOODS - by Random Event - 10-05-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: WITHIN THE WOODS - by Random Event - 10-08-2013, 09:58 PM