the Rift

[PRIVATE] Off the beaten path

Carnesîr Posts: 60
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 3 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
wanda
The shadows flickered over them, cast by the pale dead trees, all barren white branches and dried up leaves. Life had come to Helovia, but not to here, not to this grim, desolate place where only the corpses slept and living moved in fear.

Carnesîr glanced back at her after the telling of his story, eyes softening upon seeing the skepticism in her eyes. She didn't believe in legends then. To him, it was always a dismal day when they did not have even the slightest bit of belief in the stories, for every long-lost myth had a grain of truth to it. Soon enough, he is distracted from his thoughts by her, to her sun-rich scent and the faint bitter tinge of pine. It had been many days since he had seen a girl with wings, and this was a very beautiful girl, all hard muscle and lean chest. What was it like to have wings? He wanted to ask her that. Pegasi were frail pretty birds, all fragile bones and massive wings... so delicate, so easily ousted by unicorns like Deimos with his death and with his cold stormy eyes. "It's not a nice story," he said softly, a sad smile curling his lips. "But not many stories are."

She had lavender eyes; he loved the sparkling violet of her eyes, so at odds with her night coat. For a moment Carnesîr's step quavered, halting, and with his long tail he reached out to flick at her check with it's plume, his melancholy smile warming to a grin. "You are beautiful, has anyone told you that? You are all wild grace and raw strength; I wish I was like that." Confident for once in himself, he dances away, a laugh clawing at his throat, desperate to get out into the crisp air.

With patience he listened to her story. It was one he had heard before, many months ago, from a horse not too unlike Úlairi, a stallion with fire on his tongue and snow in his head. "I've heard that before; but in my version, it was not the eagle who stole the sun, but a golden pegasus, with a mane and tail spun of flame. Thank you for sharing with me, Shadow." Carnesîr lifted his head, eyes focused ahead of him, horn gleaming in the dull light, the heat from his nostrils steaming in the cold air as he continued with his knowledge, "I've even heard that the sun and the pegasus had a child, a beautiful son who became the brightest star in our sky. If I was remember correctly, his name became Ranor, since he was running north always."

There were lusts left unsated, a hunger that grew in his stomach, bitter and starved, a boy's lust. How old was she? Had she born a child before? Surely there is hunger in his eyes by now, some sort of starvation that gleams and glows.

"Have you ever wanted a foal before?" Carnesîr asks, but he is careful to keep his lust out of his question. There is just curiosity in his blatant nosiness. "I mean... I'm young, but sometimes I wonder what it would be like, having a little bit of me in someone else."

And if I bed you, I'll be a true man then.

Carnesîr
Tell me your secrets, unburden your memories, and I'll save them for safe-keeping.

Messages In This Thread
Off the beaten path - by Shadow - 10-05-2013, 06:52 PM
RE: Off the beaten path - by Carnesîr - 10-06-2013, 04:52 PM
RE: Off the beaten path - by Shadow - 10-06-2013, 05:33 PM
RE: Off the beaten path - by Carnesîr - 10-06-2013, 06:22 PM
RE: Off the beaten path - by Shadow - 10-06-2013, 06:53 PM
RE: Off the beaten path - by Carnesîr - 10-12-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: Off the beaten path - by Shadow - 10-23-2013, 04:32 AM
RE: Off the beaten path - by Carnesîr - 11-11-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: Off the beaten path - by Shadow - 11-12-2013, 01:19 PM
RE: Off the beaten path - by Carnesîr - 11-12-2013, 10:01 PM
RE: Off the beaten path - by Shadow - 11-13-2013, 01:08 AM