the Rift

[PRIVATE] Off the beaten path

Carnesîr Posts: 60
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 3 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
wanda
He gazed at her, watching her close her violet eyes. What was he beside her but a small boy? She was an adult; she was black glory and warm smiles. And he, he was weak and useless, just a pretty boy green as summer grass to life. They were as unlikely as the sun and moon, a mare strong as a wolf and a stallion as weak as a doe.

Together, perhaps, they could meet among the stars.

What if we fall? They could fall, at any moment from their precarious perch, to crumble into dust and float among the stars as particles of the constellations. Neither of them could fix themselves- maybe someone else could, but not them. They would be bruised and battered souls, but souls that had known a moment of wholeness. But they wouldn't fall. Shadow's wings would catch them, for a moment, and Carnesîr could tell her all the stories he knew before the ground rushed up to meet them.

They are gods of electricity, lightning crackling in the air, tension fizzing on soft flesh.

"I do," he promises. How easy it comes to him, this solemn little oath. "And let me swear; I never lie."

He is burning now, smouldering in the heat of her glowing violet eyes. They were selling their souls now, throwing caution to the wind. No doubt Carnesîr's mother's breath would catch in shock at his recklessness, but his father would be proud and bemused, even if he never said it outloud. At home, you had battles to conquer, wars to lead, and betrothals to be made before you could lay your head to rest beside a mare's. No. This was his home now, at least for the night, lined up against her black flanks and pressed up against her woollen ebon bodice. Neither would he leave the child born out of a night's respite to be raised alone. He would make the planets bend and the trees grow if it met the happiness of his family. If the time came to it, he might even die for the little beast born out of a cast-off prince and shadow.

How will it feel? Suddenly he was scared. The elf-boy almost wanted to pull away, but it was too late for that. I never lie. It was fear growing in his stomach, terrible and strong, but the lust, the hunger, the starving want overpowered that.

He trembled like a leaf before a gale as she ran her muzzle soft and gentle down his neck, quivered like a fawn standing for the first time.

It was his first time.

And then he giggles shyly, giving in to his desire and passion, and brings himself close to her, lips nibbling at her mane and tail caressing her legs, her scent overpowering all else in their moments together.

Carnesîr
Tell me your secrets, unburden your memories, and I'll save them for safe-keeping.

Messages In This Thread
Off the beaten path - by Shadow - 10-05-2013, 06:52 PM
RE: Off the beaten path - by Carnesîr - 10-06-2013, 04:52 PM
RE: Off the beaten path - by Shadow - 10-06-2013, 05:33 PM
RE: Off the beaten path - by Carnesîr - 10-06-2013, 06:22 PM
RE: Off the beaten path - by Shadow - 10-06-2013, 06:53 PM
RE: Off the beaten path - by Carnesîr - 10-12-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: Off the beaten path - by Shadow - 10-23-2013, 04:32 AM
RE: Off the beaten path - by Carnesîr - 11-11-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: Off the beaten path - by Shadow - 11-12-2013, 01:19 PM
RE: Off the beaten path - by Carnesîr - 11-12-2013, 10:01 PM
RE: Off the beaten path - by Shadow - 11-13-2013, 01:08 AM