the Rift

[OPEN] Big Black Horse and the Cotton Tree

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo
for the pain and the sorrow caused by my mistakes
won't repent to a mortal whom is all to blame

With the sun shining high in the sky on this Tallsun afternoon, the Weaver was in a particularly good mood, and while he would have normally opted to spend it entirely with his daughter, he knew that there was much to be done now that magic had been restored. There were recruits to be led home, hornless to terrorize, a quest to finish, apprentices to be trained...

"Farenjer!" The brindle's voice rang out, cutting through the still chilly air of their tundra home like a knife. Today would be the day that Crowley finally took it upon himself to show the young, lightning streaked stallion the ways of crafting. He was well aware of Farenjer's eagerness to learn, and while Crowley admired such attributes, his time had been consumed by any and everything else until now. After Elizabeth's death, he'd been left to rear Rhiannon alone, forced to manage while even in the grips of the Moon Goddess' curse and in a time of ultimate darkness across the lands. What else could possibly happen now?

Crowley waited patiently, one back leg cocked as he awaited Farenjer's appearance. Wisping about his backside were thin tendrils of misty shadow, twisting and turning about the brindle's legs as he stood in silence - a strange comfort that had long since left the Weaver when the sun fizzled out, for it was not quite the same as the unending dark that had taken over. Laying at his feet were several bushels of cotton, still nestled within their protective bolls. In a recent trip to the Thistle Meadow, the Weaver had brought all that he and Talbot could manage to carry. Today, the white balls of fluff would serve as a learning material for his apprentice, and even if the end result was somewhat pitiful, certainly somebody could put their creation to use.

"blather blather blather"

[ooc - I need to apologize for this horrendous post. I know you've been wanting this for a while Loulou, and I felt awful making you wait any longer!

@[Farenjer] and anyone else is welcome to come and creep if they would like to become an apprentice <3]

Messages In This Thread
Big Black Horse and the Cotton Tree - by Crowley - 10-05-2013, 08:56 PM