the Rift

[OPEN] [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
The pain, it was crippling. My strong pillars are now weak, shaking against my will. The sun now high in the sky, the air almost suffocating me as I made my way across the Fields. My sides are large, bulging out away from my usually slim bodice. My skin seemed as if it has been stretched in every which way, pain gripping my insides with every step. I stopped, a small gasp escaping my sorrel kissers as a strong contraction shakes my whole frame. I have the urge to drop to my knees right here, but I must resist. I need to get farther into My Fields, where one of my earliest memories of Antheia had taken place. There, I would drop my foal. I plan to keep these fields near and dear to my heart.

I walk on, setting my clefts down gingerly; every moment making me quiver with pain. I stop once again, only to heave a large sigh as another contraction grips me, my frame shaking violently. Isn’t this supposed to be a beautiful thing, birth? This is hell , nothing of any beauty here. That is, until my little foal emerges to lay upon this blessed soil. Her first memories will take place in this place of true beauty, surrounded by the ones that love her. Maybe I should call for them? Maybe it will cause me to much pain... Ah, who cares about the pain, Castiel, Antheia, and Tonka need to be here. I want her to be surrounded by love. These beings are really the only ones I have cared for, although I have been very friendly to many others. My kissers part, and I raise my maw, trying my hardest to ignore the pain that yet again grips me.

“ Castiel! Antheia! Tonka!! “

My voice echoes through the region, loud and clear; which surprises me. It hurt very bad, but I had managed to ignore it. Maybe I could manage this. No , I can manage this. It’s not about me, it’s about my little filly. The little girl that I will now protect with my life. Even now, I would die for her, even though I haven’t even met her. It is hard to explain, the connection between us already. I have a feeling, a good one, that we will be very close. Coming from two kind ones, myself and Castiel, she is bond to be kind. She has many opportunities in Helovia, but I expect her to stay with us in the Assassins. But, who knows. Maybe she is destined to live somewhere else. Maybe she doesn’t want to stay with us... Maybe she won’t like me...

My thoughts are interrupted when another contraction hits me, knocking me off my clefts as I fall hard to the soil with a loud grunt. My dome feeling heavy, it falls to the ground with a softer thump, my pools rolling back in my orbits as the pain cloaks my whole body. A small gasp escapes my open kissers, and another loud call escapes them, this one more needy.

“ Castiel! Please! “

Only Castiel was named, but I meant it for all of them. My breath was coming in loud heaves, much too fast then they should. There was a movement inside me, and I squinted, looking to the Heavens. Oh please, let us both get out of this safely... Taking a deep breath, I feel myself on the edge of conciseness, and I gather all my strength to remain breathing. My body becomes still, my breath now low, slower.... slower... slo... blackness. Everything is still.

I start to thrash my legs, trying my hardest to stay breathing. I become still once again, the blackness once again cloaking me. Then I notice that it is very possible that I will be gone. Hell, I can’t even breathe. I haven’t been. I’m gone... Goodbye to all the ones I love....

A large gasp rings throughout the field, as my pools fly open and I can now see again. I feel as if I have been underwater for a whole year, and I have finally surfaced and am breathing the air that I have been hoping for for so long. One push, that is all it takes. She on the ground, next to my shivering bodice. Turning my dome, I feel the large muscles in my neck quiver with pain as I lick her, her small painted body slowly drying.

@[Tonka]
@[Antheia]
@[Castiel]
@[Abishia]

Messages In This Thread
[Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Harmony - 10-05-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Castiel - 10-08-2013, 04:55 PM