the Rift

[OPEN] [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
The thoughts of Apollo the night before were whirling around inside my head, like a storm brewing and ready to strike. Why had I done such a thing? To go off and open my damn mouth, spilling about the love that no longer was for him. I had been such a dumb ass. How could I do that? Well, soon, there would be no more of that. Because I was, well, leaving. I couldn't take this anymore. Though, I had consequences too. I would loose Harmony, and her baby I had yet to see. And Feritas. Oh dear, who would take care of him while I was gone? Maybe Harmony, but I don't think she was too pleased with his personality. But I trusted her to take him in with wealth. She would be an amazing mother, I could guarantee that. It had been in her the whole time, she could just never find it. I was happy for her, that she found Castiel. I knew she would now be happy too, with a family of her very own. There was no doubt about that.

"Antheia!"

Huh?! "Harmony!" I yelled into the distance and followed the screams of pain. Coming along side of the flat figure of my daughter laying on the ground. She was spilling blood, meaning she was in labor. My eyes grew wide, and flew off. Poppy seeds. Poppy seeds. Poppy seeds. The name ran through my head until I found what I was looking for. I grabbed the seeds in my mouth and ran back to Harmony, only to find her licking her baby clean. I smiled and dropped them on the ground, nudging Harmony on the neck gently. "Here you go dear. Eat them." I smiled again and looked over to the beautiful splotched filly. She looked just like Harmony. Same coloration and everything, except for her glittering eyes which were green, with pupils circled in a sky blue. I chuckled and nuzzled her wet form, the soft cloak rubbing against my maw. I was very happy for her indeed. She had just given birth too her first baby with out any problems, she was very blessed. I looked back to Harmony with a spark in my eyes. "She's beautiful, just like you."

[@[Harmony]]
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Messages In This Thread
[Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Harmony - 10-05-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Antheia - 10-06-2013, 07:39 PM
RE: [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Castiel - 10-08-2013, 04:55 PM