the Rift

[OPEN] [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
I was in a daze, feelings flooding from me. I could feel the presence of Raven and Diatrec, they seemed proud, their ghostly orbs boring into my coat and the small filly next to me. When I looked down, she was looking behind me also, a large smile placed upon her snow white lips, her beautiful brown pools that where rimmed with a sparkling blue, a thick line around her pupils. I let my pools flow over her bodice; her markings where ravishing, pure beauty. Our colors where much alike... She shivered, and I closed my orbs, licking more fiercely to try and cleanse her and warm her. But before I could get the fifth lick in, before she was gone. My eyelids flew open in alarm. My alarm slowly turned into pride. Look at my beautiful filly, prancing around chasing... Wait... what was she chasing? My suspicions suddenly grew, but I forced myself to push them away. This was a time for positives, not negatives. I looked behind me, to see the two figures of Raven and Diatrec; he was looking away, her looking after my filly in happiness, and is that sorrow? I shook my dome, raising my maw to call for her.

“ Abishia, honey, please come back. “

But she was already making her way, my little Abishia, prancing along at quite a fast pace. I wasn’t surprised when her little hooves couldn’t stop her, and she rammed into my still swollen side. I bellowed a deep belly laugh as she found the source of my milk. She was quite fierce but I still didn’t mind.

“ Abishia, welcome to our beautiful world. You are here, in my favorite land, the Heavenly Fields. Look around you; that is called beauty. “

My voice was soft, motherly. I didn’t know that I had it in me. I looked down to her with a large smile. Suddenly, I noticed that there was another with me, Antheia. She must have come when I was unconscious, then just now returned. I saw that she brought me poppy seeds. I lapped them up eagerly, hoping that the pain would soon stop. I looked up to her, tears starting to well in my icy blue pools. So many feelings where running through me, and I couldn’t help but let the tears run down my sorrel cheeks.

“ Antheia, mother. Meet Abishia... “

I trailed off, looking down at my suckling filly with pure joy, the wet that previously was on my cheeks had now disappeared, carried away by the small breeze that caressed our trio, sending our locks ripping from our bodies wishing to flow with it. The sun bared down on us also, the heat and humidity still seeming as if it could choke me at any moment. As my maw was raised, feelings from Antheia washed over me, and I was suddenly taken into a darkness. Screams of pain and sadness reached my harks, and I forced my orbs closed, squishing my eyelids shut. As fast as the feeling hit me, it was gone. Opening my pools, I noticed I was back in the field, my locks starting to tangle around Abishia, but I ignored them. Horrified, I looked up to Antheia, pain, fear, sadness... They where all displayed in my orbs. I was afraid of what was to come... It had to be horrible... I have never experienced a feeling like one I just had. It was horrid... But I had to forget it. I shook my dome, trying to forget it, but knowing it would always linger there.

“Where is Castiel? And Tonka? I want them to be here...”

{ @[Tonka] @[Castiel] @[Anthiea] @[Abishia] }

Messages In This Thread
[Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Harmony - 10-05-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Harmony - 10-06-2013, 08:12 PM
RE: [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Castiel - 10-08-2013, 04:55 PM