the Rift

[OPEN] [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
harmony

I sighed, wishing they where here to experience this glorious moment. Slowly, I was regaining my strength, and bottled enough of it up to stand on my storng pillars, tall and strong. Small Abishia made her way under me and I chuckled, a light, sweet laugh. But, I couldn’t help but feel something odd lingering about around Anthiea; something was wrong, but now wasn’t the time. I would have to make time to talk to her a bit later, but not too later... Inside I was startled, sorrow gripping my heart as with every moment new slips of crisp white paper dove and fluttered to the bottom of it; looking no different from the ones that already remained there. Heaving another large sigh, I decided that I maybe should push away these feelings, and concentrate on myself for once. I didn’t like it,but I couldn’t help but do it. I love Antheia so much, but worrying over her could put all of us in danger, open myself, and others up to a virus that could easily devour each and every one of us. No, not the virus that makes you sick; a transparent one that slowly takes advantage of you, over your mind, your body, your limbs, your everything. And, with a startling jolt, I look to Antheia in pure terror, tears of joy now replaced by ones of sorrow, fear... I don’t know what, but something has taken her over. What she will do... I do not know... All I can do is attempt to stop her. I look down to my filly, my Abishia, and speak to her in a kind voice.

“ Abishia, my girl. Go there, play with that butterfly, and explore your new world. But do not go far, little one, for there are things much greater than you and I that could hurt us, and bring us pain, so stay close. “

My words weren’t meant for Abishia only, but were also targeted to Antheia. This couldn’t happen to her, because I know she isn’t strong enough. Her soul is much too weak in so many ways, and is surprisingly obvious. A kind, sweet soul that lacks strength. I plead to the Heavens, a part of me hoping I can do something, another knowing that I do not yet know what she will do, how soon, and that the possiblity of me not being able to stop her is much to large. I look to the ground, Abishia now a few yards away, and shake my dome.

“Don’t give in. Not yet. Look, that right there, your granddaughter, she needs you. She will look up to you. Don’t put yourself in danger.”

My voice now has risen to a tense, hurt level, the pain in my pools so apparent one as young as Abishia would be able to notice. My stance is tense also, I almost stand on my tippy-toes, leaning forward to Antheia. I reach out my maw to hers, eager to let them touch; and when they do, a sensation of warmth spreads across my bodice. Stamping my front left cleft, another tear falls and I rip away my muzzle, my pools still locked with hers.

“ Mom. Don’t. No.”

I then shake my dome once again, pain and scorn displaying in my deep blue pools, enough to drown someone. Although I feel beauty radiating from my frame, I take no notice. I love Antheia too much. My worry for her is too large. She will cause me more pain then she will cause herself. Ones that have been taken over do things that are unearthly; horrible things. Things they would never do if they where in the right state of mind, and all be damned, the things they do are horrid. I have seen it many times, with my own orbs. It has happened to myself, and Antheia knows this very well. She helped me through it, but hell, I never thought it would happen to her. I now look back to her, tears beginning to fall, I attempt to speak, but my throat is tight, and I am carried into more blackness. Waves... I hear water... Then a sensation like never before, I feel as if I am falling, falling... falling... And when I hit the ground, bright colors explode, memories, ones that are not mine.

I don’t get it... What is happening? What am I feeling... Or rather; who am I feeling?

{ @[Antheia] @[Abishia] }

Messages In This Thread
[Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Harmony - 10-05-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Harmony - 10-07-2013, 01:03 AM
RE: [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Castiel - 10-08-2013, 04:55 PM