the Rift

[OPEN] [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
h a r m o n y
{ »" harmony talk "« thoughts, quoting }

Don't be a fool. Don't put on an act. This is ridiculous... I know something is wrong, I'm nor a dumbass.  
It was all I could think. Both our .emotions where running high, but its foolish for her to act this way. I'm her daughter. I need to know what's wrong. I don't know, maybe o could help her. Maybe I could do something and spark a flame in her heart that will spread warmth throughout her bodice and make her feel better. But, she must not have faith in me. She means to much to me for me to push down the feeling like you do with an over flowing trashcan ; no. It can't be that way. I need Antheia to be well. Her colt needs her to be well. She needs to be well for all of us. She is my brick, she supports me, and my life. Antheia rescued me. Without her I would still be a wondering filly. What if I lost her? What if she ran away to go somewhere new? What if... No. She would never... Or would she? I need to stop this. O need to get down to her and force it out of her like we force grass to rip away from its roots. I need to know. It's tearing me apart. But when I look down and see my small filly, a small piece of me warms, and I suddenly feel a smidge better. She is a blessing, Abishia. With her beautiful, rimmed pupils, tall white socks that stradle over her withers. Her calm fave is much like her father's, and her dainty assesets are much like myself. Her small head is in perfect porpotion with the rest of her frame; she has a sleek, lean look to her. One of those horses you look at and think, she could run for miles. Her long, already sturdy legs are pleasing to look upon. Her height makes her look far older than she actually is, and I know she will grow to be very tall, like me. How nice it is to admire a stunning filly like this one, and know it is yours. That you and your lover have created something so beautiful... 

I look to Antheia, worry and pity suddenly swiped onto my face as my look on things drastically changes again. It feels as if there is two hearts inside me beating at different rythms. One pulling me this way, the other pulling me the the oppostite direction. Taking a step forward, I once again close the space between my mother and I, and raise my maw to touch her pole with it softly. The only gesture that can show her my love is nonexsitent. For I love her far too much. With a small whisper, I speak to her so that Abishia can't overhear. 

»" Stop this nonsense. This isn't the time to talk about it, but we will talk about it. I won't let you slip away without me talking to you, I don't know what you are going to do, when or where. Just think of whatever that stupid thing is, and the effect it will make on the ones you love. Think. Me, Feritas, Abishia. Think. " «

Then with a touch to her shoulder, o take a step back, my body moving on one smooth moment that seems to slip like butter. I force myself to chuckle when Abishia tries to suckle Antheia, knowing that she won't like it. I don't mind, but it's hard to push Antheia from my mind and be joyous. Abishia is so innocent, in a way I envy her. She know no sin, or wrong. She simply knows her mothers milk, butterflies, grasshopers, and... I sudenly notice she has been gazing behind me multiple times. I slowly look there and see nothing, but feel the presence of my parents, the real ones. I shrug it off, knowing she is only seeing the occasional mouse scatter by or a small bird tear through the peaceful atomosphere. I nudge her on her admirably small rump, smiling wide as I do so. I then take my neck, easily drape it over hers as if it is a blanket, then put light pressure on her head to move her back towards me, or I hope so. She was silly alright, just moments ago trying grass, making a fit, then trying Antheias milk. I chuckle again and nip at Antheia's maw to try lighten her mood. Then with another look down, I lower my dome so my pools can meet Abishia's. 

»" My girl. You must stay close to me unless I say so. Don't go trying risky things like you did just a hut ago, without me letting you know it is okay. If that would've been any other mare, she would've kicked you. Antheia is nice. Antheia is your NaNa, so that is okay to mess with her. But nobody else other than myself and NaNa, got it? "«

My voice was soft, but still stern. I was almost absentminded, gazing off into the distance wishing that Castiel would have been present. next time... . The thought rings through my dome, and I nod with satisfaction. Next time, yes. Our next child. I will have as many children as he wishes. For-- 
A sudden thundering and hoofbeats makes me clamor over to Abishia, quickly forcing her under my tummy and flexing my muscles. A large frame comes over the rise, and I quickly leap away from Abishia noticing it is none but my dearest Castiel. I let out a joyous neigh, prancing in a small circle before I come to a stop, my nostrils flaring. Look at how handsome he is... When he embraces Abishia, and says; 

“ Daddy is here I will never leave you or forsake you”.  

My heart aches, and I can't help but notice how lucky I am to have him in my usually miserable life. My life used to be hell. He is also my saviour, much like Antheia. He drew Raven from my soul. He promised to protect me. He would do anything for me, although he has not told me, I know. I can feel his love. The way he handled me that night was like nothing ever before. The way he holds me close, and entwined his body with mine so that we become one makes chills run up my spine.

“I am scared…I truly am….of letting you and her down, but no worry I am here now and always will be….Harmony I love you every last thing about you without you or my daughter I would have nothing to keep me going”  

His voice... Ah. So kind. It's all I needed to hear in order for me to relax and become myself once again. But his words hit me. They where heart felt, and I wonder if I have dragged him down a path in which he didn't want to come. I shook off the thought, and when he pushed his dome into my chest, I nickered quietly to him. It seemed as if we are the only horses on this world. I curled my neck and twirled his tity mane in my kissers, then rubbed my maw down his neck, until I reached his ear and nipped it lightly. 

»" Castiel. My love. Your all I could ever want. Don't doubt yourself. Tour the besst Stallion I have met, you are truly blessed. I know you will take care of us... I have no doubt. I feel the same. You make me complete darling. Your all I could ever ask for. "«

Finally, one good thing has happened to me. I have won the prize. Life is a game, and love is the prize. I am now declared a champion, rising to higher levels I haven't visited yet, and damn does it feel good. I hear him adress Antheia, and I decide to stay quiet and let them work it out. I move my maw to play with his mane, and hear yet again another question spill from him. Her name. I smile wide and notice that Abishia is still here, with sort of a start. I chuckle to her and kindly say; 

»" Go on, my princess. Tell your daddy your name..."«

{ I apologize for any mistakes, typed this whole thing on my phone, so it was kinda hard (: thanks for joining immy <3 }

@[Antheia] , @[Abishia] , @[Castiel]

Messages In This Thread
[Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Harmony - 10-05-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Castiel - 10-08-2013, 04:55 PM
RE: [Birth Thread] Breathe, Your Alive - by Harmony - 10-09-2013, 11:12 PM