Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Vulture
Heard all the things in heaven and earth
I've seen many things in hell
But his vulture's eye of a cold pale blue
Is the eye of the devil himself

I lurk within the shadows formed by the trees around me. Evening is beginning to kill the remnants of day. For many, the arrival of darkness is a time of fear, for me, it is like the return of an old friend. Countless times the nigh has given me a shroud to conceal myself in. Without my precious darkness so many hunts would have been unsuccessful. Unsuspecting sinners that believed nothing would leap out from the darkness. A dark chuckle rumbles in my throat. I do not fear that could hide evil, and yet I fear the daylight. For daylight reveals and exposes. There is no hiding within the daylight.

I push all thoughts aside and turn my gaze out into the vine covered trees behind me. This is the place my ‘herd’ calls home. I am unsure of how I feel in regards to this group. It is for the insane, and yet I am not. Or am I? This is something to ponder another day. Don’t I end pondering this every day? It is one of the only questions I cannot give an answer to. Many have called me insane and a monster.

“Why is it the hero is always regarded as the villain?” I murmur to myself. “Can’t they see what I do is for them?” My tone is seeping with rage and disgust. I am becoming more and more reluctant to speak within this new land, since strangers are so eager to approach for some reason. It almost disgusts me just how easily these inhabitants come so blindly to strangers. I suppose though if one is to approach me, it would be a herd member, which perhaps couldn’t be that bad. I did need to start forming a connection with them. I’ve been keeping my distance, I am not ready to permit myself to allow myself form ties. Relationships hold potential to compromise my mission. How can I trust anyone anyways? All this world has proven to me is that everyone desires to destroy me.

“Maybe we’re all under the influence of the Sin,” I say, a bit louder than my previous comments. Slowly I begin to pace back and forth, as my thoughts overwhelm me. Could it be that the Sin is more powerful than I predicted? Does it mean I have to destroy everyone and everything? No, that would be far beyond the capabilities of anyone. It would only build larger guilt into my mind. The last thing I need is the faces of the innocent staring up at me in their final moments.

My ears swivel back and I look up toward the sky and a loud snort escapes from my nostrils. I stop my pacing and narrow my eyes. “You thought you could deceive me didn’t you? Well, it will take a hell of a lot more than that. Typical of you to underestimate me, I can read into your actions than you think.” A triumphant laugh escapes from my lips. “Give me some time Sin, and you will see me fuck you over so bad that you will be pleading for mercy.”
After the words escape from my lips I glance around, to see if any creature is near.

OOC//
@[Circuta]
I hope you don’t mind being tagged ;-;
"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Musings Of The Mad[OPEN] - by Vulture - 10-06-2013, 03:04 AM
RE: Musings Of The Mad[OPEN] - by Circuta - 10-06-2013, 05:21 AM
RE: Musings Of The Mad[OPEN] - by Vulture - 10-07-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: Musings Of The Mad[OPEN] - by Circuta - 10-11-2013, 05:09 AM
RE: Musings Of The Mad[OPEN] - by Vulture - 10-12-2013, 02:53 PM
RE: Musings Of The Mad[OPEN] - by Circuta - 11-10-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: Musings Of The Mad[OPEN] - by Vulture - 11-12-2013, 02:53 AM