Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
[Image: 33lf0ao.png]

I don’t understand my behavior
This knife is my savior
My only wish is to be heard
I just don’t care anymore
One day I’ll settle the score with myself

I notice the way her eyes lock firmly with mine, unwavering. Is she issuing a challenge? If she is, then she doesn’t quite know what she’s up against, many don’t until the last moment. Even if this creature is from my so-called ‘herd’ I know better than to give her trust freely. If she has any desire for my trust she will be the one to put the strenuous work to earn it. Far too many try to crack my icy shell and hoping to find warmth beneath the glacier. I always laugh when they realize the fact all they will find is snow beneath the ice.

My ears perk forward as she introduces herself. Part of me wants to laugh, her speech is so very flowery it would make a poet cringe. She then answers my next question. She is indeed one amongst our numbers. This makes me feel at bit less threatened by her presence. She is a seeker? I am not entirely sure what that is, and am not particularly interested in knowing either. Other ranks in this twisted home is none of my concern. “I believe I am a trainee. The title matters little to me though,” I say with a slight shrug. She also mentions how my views intrigue her, and I am not entirely sure how to respond to such things, so for the moment I push it from my mind, and try to avert my focus to something else. One thing that does make me curious is something I believe she has been calling me, Geier. I’m assuming it is some kind of nickname, but I am more curious as to what it means. “Geier… Why is it you call me this?” I ask, mostly curiosity in my tone, but of course there is an underlying suspicion. “I’m guessing it is a nickname of some sort.”

I snort softly, finally deciding to indulge myself in another question. “You also said my views intrigue. Care to elaborate on that?” I keep things curt, because I know the floodgates may try to open. The last thing that needs to occur is me being reckless with my words and giving out more information than is needed. I need to remember short and concise is the way to go to keep Circuta a good distance from what is going on internally. No one needs to enter my mind and no it’s functions, especially if the are someone I will encounter within the near future

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Musings Of The Mad[OPEN] - by Vulture - 10-06-2013, 03:04 AM
RE: Musings Of The Mad[OPEN] - by Circuta - 10-06-2013, 05:21 AM
RE: Musings Of The Mad[OPEN] - by Vulture - 10-07-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: Musings Of The Mad[OPEN] - by Circuta - 10-11-2013, 05:09 AM
RE: Musings Of The Mad[OPEN] - by Vulture - 10-12-2013, 02:53 PM
RE: Musings Of The Mad[OPEN] - by Circuta - 11-10-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: Musings Of The Mad[OPEN] - by Vulture - 11-12-2013, 02:53 AM