Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
[Image: 33lf0ao.png]

I don’t understand my behavior
This knife is my savior
My only wish is to be heard
I just don’t care anymore
One day I’ll settle the score with myself

I listen to her as she explains her odd little name. So, it simply means vulture. I should’ve suspected something like that, after all, it is a rather predictable name, but for some reason I find it amusing. Why must this mare use such a nickname? Is there something wrong with using my given name? Sure, my given name isn’t well, the most elegant or delightful name. It doesn’t roll off the tongue or make you think pretty thoughts, no, all people think of are birds that scavenge and pick flesh off of rotting bones. I guess Geier is a much more attractive wave of saying my name, and I can see this mare as someone that would prefer pretty things… Vultures are not pretty things, so I don’t blame her I suppose, and I’ll play into her little game.

“Oh,” is all I say in response. What else is there to say? It summarizes my chaotic thought processes quite well in my opinion. I don’t have eloquent speech abilities like her, and I don’t particularly covet them. Words work to her advantage, she is beautiful and if she truly desired, could use that to woo the weak hearts of stallions to her advantage. It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if that is what she does, but I will take a lot for this black widow to impress me if she decides to use her womanly guiles on me. It takes a lot to impress me, and I don’t think this mare is out to do so.

Another silence falls between us, I watch the mare, waiting o see if words will pour out from her mouth. Low and behold, it happens once more. She speaks of… Fish? I listen to her metaphor and it makes more sense as she continues. I am not of the convention, is how I summarize it in my mind, and her intrigue makes sense to me.

“So you’re fascinated by my eccentric views then?” I ask, looking at her. “You are one of the first to not mock me and label me mad…” It is rather nice to have someone willing to at least listen before theyjudge, but then I must remember she could be trying to earn trust before she wants to destroy me. I’ll watch for those signals, I’ll ensure my own survival above all else, but for now, I will loosen up a bit and talk with a pretty mare. It’s not like this happens often, and I have no intentions of flirting, but a feminine presence that’s easy on the eyes can do a troubled mind some good.

“I’ll admit you as well are an object of intrigue to me…” I say after a brief silence, “It isn’t often I even catch the gaze of mares… Typically they gaze upon me, and then run, I’ve been told I’m menacing…” I pause once again, I m not entirely sure where I’m going with this, but I do know that the floodgates are opening and I won’t able to stop soon. “I can tell though that you aren’t weak like them though, you have a certain... power to you that many don’t. But then again, those of us who lurk in the dark need power to survive.”

None of that makes sense, but I find myself not particularly caring. Let her be confused if she desires, or let her dissect it and read into far more than any other would. I really could care less on how this maiden will take in my words, but yet, I also desire to see how she responds and reacts.

@[Circuta]
. "blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Musings Of The Mad[OPEN] - by Vulture - 10-06-2013, 03:04 AM
RE: Musings Of The Mad[OPEN] - by Circuta - 10-06-2013, 05:21 AM
RE: Musings Of The Mad[OPEN] - by Vulture - 10-07-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: Musings Of The Mad[OPEN] - by Circuta - 10-11-2013, 05:09 AM
RE: Musings Of The Mad[OPEN] - by Vulture - 10-12-2013, 02:53 PM
RE: Musings Of The Mad[OPEN] - by Circuta - 11-10-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: Musings Of The Mad[OPEN] - by Vulture - 11-12-2013, 02:53 AM