the Rift

Hell hath no fury... [open]

Keahi Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
KEAHI
Die Sonne scheint mir aus den Händen, Kann verbrennen kann euch blenden

There is no spin to her tale. It is the truth. His soothing words are kind, but there is no fright in her core, only rage. Of course he doesn’t know, for on the exterior, she is frail and scared. Bloodsmeared crania dips swiftly in gratitude for his sympathies, noting that he has a gentle soul – those are always the most useful. “I swear it by all I hold dear; what I have told you is nothing but the truth. I’m sorry if this Mauja has deceived you somehow, but my skin holds the evidence of his malice,” she sings lightly, voice quivering sufficiently to lend her credibility. When he speaks again, he extends and invitation and the ebon vix manages a smile that looks truly grateful. It could prove useful to have a base while plotting her vengeance; surely, no one will suspect her here.

Thank you for your generous invitation, m’lord Indy. I should very much enjoy some shelter, while my wounds heal,” she speaks softly, voice not much more than a whisper, yet cutting through clearly. She knows better than to approach him in her usual ways, so she merely holds her spot, waiting to see what he will do. Keahi doesn’t need the black brute to get suspicious, so she plans to keep a low profile. The drying blood on her face was itching, and she reached down to rub it against her front leg, polished onyx horn catching the light, reflecting it upon its sleek surface. First stop for her will be a pond, hopefully a fresher one than what she had come across in the Threshold. And then it will be time to start planning.

[OOC: Immensely shitty post. It's been a long day. Forgive me?]

Messages In This Thread
Hell hath no fury... [open] - by Keahi - 08-06-2012, 03:35 PM
RE: Hell hath no fury... [open] - by Indy - 08-08-2012, 10:50 PM
RE: Hell hath no fury... [open] - by Keahi - 08-10-2012, 04:33 PM
RE: Hell hath no fury... [open] - by Indy - 08-12-2012, 10:55 AM
RE: Hell hath no fury... [open] - by Keahi - 08-13-2012, 02:22 PM